Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Dani

angelmi   

Tyler and Nicole talking about him telling Dani about the wall thing stars for a long time, back to them talking about not talking.  Nicole felt so awkward and everything we say in this house is so different, she does not share anything except with close people.   Tyler is sorry for it all and wants to stay, and she knows Ian is leaving and he is the person she was closest to in the house and she wants to be closer to Tyler,  just wanted to amend that problem and just don't throw me under the bus.  Tyler says he has felt like he is on an up hill battle the whole time in there.  

angelmi   

Ian goes to HOH and asks Cody if he is voting to keep him, and Cody says.

Nicole to Christmas and Enzo to tell Ian that they are not voting for him to stay.  She told Dani that no one else is voting to keep Ian so she wants to vote for him but Dani says no.  So Nicole wants Ian to know from the others that the house is not keeping him.  They agree to tell him tonight. Nicole says she is not sad about him leaving she is just sad about their friendship outside the BB house. 

angelmi   

Ian rocking in the HOH to Dani, that he has all the votes except Kevin and David and Da is in a maybe file.  Dani says this is so hard.  He is not going to need a tie breaker and Dani says that is good.  

Enzo leaves and Christmas says it was her idea to tell Ian the truth but now that Dani wants us too, I am not happy.  

angelmi   

Kevin comes up to HOH and asks Ian to leave.  Dani asks why Kevin is pissed at her.  HE lies and says not mad.  They both agree last night was a bad night.  Ian got so upset and complained to her. She told him she knows everything he says is true, she knows why he is so mad she just does not want to hear it,  ****stars**** the button guy is horrible today, triggers are the wall and jury.  

Dani says she feels like everyone hates her and so ready for this week to be over.  He says no he was tired and needed coffee.  Kevin asks why Ian was so upset.  Dani hates hurting Ian's feelings because he is so sensitive.  She says someone told him that he has no votes.  Dani lies that she wants Tyler to go, Ian has won nothing, he is only close to Nicole.  he is not BFF to me.  Kevin asks if the other people wanted her to put up Ian.  She does not know what they are doing.   Kevin says they wanted to screw you over.  Dani is at a lose right now, Ian is mad at me, Ian's mind is not the same as ours and he translate different.   Kevin says Ian does not want to go to jury.  HE said that BB is 30 per cent comps, 30 per social and he is not social.

Feeds switch to Cody bitching about Dani to Nicole. Nicole trying to explain all the things she has done that upset Dani this week.  Dani said Davonne was her person and she could not ask Da not to use the veto, then when she finally did it was too late.  Cody wishes Day had left last week instead of Bayleigh, Da has the worst mouth on her.   ***stars*****

angelmi   

Ian interrupts Nicole and Cody in the love lounge to says he is worried about the vote  this is exactly ***** he is about to cry Memphis just told him that he is not voting for him, this is why he had panic attacks last week  Nicole and Cody keep lying to him.

Kicked back up to HOH where Dani is saying this is the worst week to ever be HOH *******

I am going to be just like Ian by the time the next 43 days are over with these stars. 

angelmi   

Back and Enzo laughing that he was going to do a DR and now he can't.  Christmas says she is there for him. All 4 feeds on him, I want to see where Ian is.  They were just told they have 5 weeks, so a double then a short week.  7 people out in 5 weeks.  YES!  Cheering for blowing up the shit up.  Cody and Enzo singing with Christmas.  Enzo loves hats, shades and shoes.  They know the camera is on them and they say they loves us.  YES they were told half way party tonight,  Now they want to know if there is booze (night before HOH I doubt it)  Tyler and David comes in. 

angelmi   

David does not think booze tonight either,  You got it last night and Sunday you all had 3 drinks each.  Dani comes in photo room 

FINALLY IAN on the other feed with Nicole, counting votes.  He is alive.  

angelmi   

Nicole tells him she wants him to stay so badly.  Dani comes back in and asks if she can come in.  they say yes,  Nicole asks what time is the party about 7  so 2 more hours. And no feeds tonight.   Da has been asleep all day so she made her last day without having to eat slop and gets to eat 5 hours early.  Ian tells Dani that he does not have Memphis' vote, so he needs Christmas and Enzo.  HE has not talked to Da.  Ian is not going out of here without a fight, he is not going to jury over this.  HE IS NOT GOING TO JURY!!  Dani asks if he talked to Kevin.  He says not again.  

angelmi   

Christmas walks in HOH and Ian is on her for her vote.  She tries to laugh it off.  She says she heard that Ian was throwing out names and Ian says David is lying, I refused to tell him anything.  Christmas continues that he told me before you was a nominee.  Ian keeps campaigning to stay it does not make sense to him that she is believing David over him. 

angelmi   

Christmas sounds like he is campaigning right back for his jury vote explaining why she did last week what she did.  IAN says however I still need your vote.

Nicole crying to Da in the love lounge, she slept all day, Nicole says David and Kevin stayed up all night so she thought it was going to be ok for Ian.  Da says she will talk to David but he is close to Kevin and will probably do what Kevin wants, but the last Da talked to them she said Tyler has to go.  

angelmi   

Christmas does not want to tell anything yet, he asks for a per centage and she would not give him that.  party tonight and they hug and she leaves.  HE lays back defeated and says I am going home. 

Christmas goes down to talk to Nicole. She says don't tell David anything and Nicole says she has to make Ian understand the whole house has turned and she has to vote with the house.

Memphis talking to Enzo

Da  in the bathroom getting ready and talking to Kevin. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Christmas said that Ian said that he has a lot of game left in him, she hates to hear that, we all do.  Nicole is scared she really is a target after all the fuse over keeping Ian and Christmas says next time ask permission, she thinks the crying when he was nominated hurt her worst.   Nicole called to DR.

Kevin says Tyler/Cody/Memphis/Enzo are all wearing shades and celebrating and now he is worried that keeping Tyler is giving the other more power.  David is trying to convince that keeping Tyler is for the best because everybody knows Ian is with Nicole.  

Da, David are so ready for the party and getting to eat, they do not want more slop.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Ian alone in HOH rocking and talking to his hand puppet.  

Dani goes to the Bathroom and tells Da that Ian is upstairs alone and everybody else is in the photo room, it is 5:30 still 1:30 hours till dinner.  Enzo comes in and says he is going for a jog before dinner.

Cody was singing and that is why the stars now and Christmas is yelling at him like BB does.  

angelmi   

Dani goes upstairs and Ian says he is pretty sure he is not getting Christmas' vote.  Ian needs Nicole, Cody, Enzo  he has lost Memphis David Kevin,  she says you still have Davonne.  Dani trying to look sad.

Memphis sitting at the kitchen table and Christmas running back and forth to entertain him.  Memphis shouts out to his uncle Mark, stars.  

Edited by angelmi