Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Dani

angelmi   

Cody says if he was home, he and Derrick would be playing video games.  Dani hated when Dom played them all the time, he would say I am playing with people  all over the world.  His girlfriend calls and then he would be up kind of late, like 1 am.  HE was used to being up late.  Then he would do sports on zoom with his players during the day while on pandemic.   Some kids were getting bored and not showing up before he left.  

angelmi   

Emzp says he can't wait to get to jury, booze, sleeping no alarms waking you every day.  David says where he was it was nice.  Ian has never been to jury just sequester.  Ian asks if they clean up after you, David says no but they have a dishwasher. 

Back to the HOH where Dani is not talking about Dom's job again that did not sign a release.  They were alking about Memphis and he tells them he can hear them over the music and headphones. Foiled again.  Cody has a head ache all the time. And bad sinuses.  Of course it could be his 5 cups of coffee and 5 cups of coke.   Back to the patio because abuse of caffeine is not allowed, 

angelmi   

Tuesday night Covid testing everybody that comes out is sniffing.  Nicole outside talking to Kevin.

Ian had just campaigned to David (who is keeping Tyler) and asked him to let him know tomorrow if he is voting to keep Ian like I DID YOU!  

Christmas comes to the patio eating some fruit.  David joins them too.

The boys are playing corn hole again.  

angelmi   

Kevin talking to Nicole that there was a study that showed how no black men has made it to jury or far in the game, HE was like HELLO I made it to 3rd place.  There was only one season where just girls were the last 4, the one Janelle was in.  HE says like that training we had before the show, stars. 

Memphis joins them and says he needs to start working out with Christmas too, he is getting back to normal, it was rough there for a minute with his bad back.  Kevin complains that this is not their half way point yet there is no party,  Memphis says we don't know yet he told everybody to start asking in DR. Stars.    This time we are expecting.  HE does not think it really does come on the half way point they just surprise us,  Kevin thinks when the table shrunk don't remember exact number.  

angelmi   

Kevin warning David to be careful around Christmas he thinks she is part of the big alliance.  David says are we going to let a big alliance run over us.  Kevin says he and Da have made up with Dani and he says so did me and Dani today but he still does not trust her. Tyler comes in and they ask why he is not campaigning,  Tyler is not dumb he played this game and knows people already got their minds made up, but he will make the rounds tomorrow  He does not have much to say just you know where I am coming.  Not going to go to people he has never gamed with.  Kevin complains about Memphis, just play corn hole with him.  Tyler says you guys are the only ones that have asked me nobody else cares.  Tyler leaves and Kevin whispers some mroe. 

angelmi   

Nicole and Dani are drinking beer in HOH Cody comes up screaming and they hide them.  They run to storage and BOOZE is here, 2 cans of beer apiece even for the have nots to save for tomorrow night.  

Dani and Nicole measuring out the wine so no one is cheated.  Enzo drinking his beer in the photo room talking to Enzo about keeping Tyler. Enzo complains that on his season they got 3 or 4 a piece.  (I bet he starts complaining they gave the HN some to save)  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

10:20 pm everybody having a good time outside, and again another wall yeller and they were called inside, and the feeds are stars again. 

Feeds came back at 12:30 and Nicole was crying again.

Yesterday they hated how chipper Cody was after getting too much sleep so last night Dani tried to keep Cody up late so he would be miserable today but he would not stay in HOH while she was begging it was so funny. 

Edited by angelmi

AVorlon   

2:00 AM housetime

Looks like the BY is closed, and now we have David, Ian, and Enzo sitting around in the living room having a low key conversation.  David has a lot of lamenting to do,  and wonders why he's doing this, why he can't sleep, why this is entertaining for someone watching, and why he even exists. He worries that no one keeps track of them when they leave the house, and how someone may need help getting back to real life. 

He doesn't like the lighting, and says it's unnatural to not have dim lights.  He thinks there's a whole host of behaviors outside the house that he has to relearn. It  sounds like he's losing his mind, or maybe planning for it. . 

AVorlon   

2:45 Ahousetime

The house grows very quiet as Ian and Enzo head for bed, leaving David to mutter to himself in the bathroom. Dani is still up as well, snug in her HOH room listening to music.

David lists off the people he thinks are in an alliance, but he can't quite figure it out. 

angelmi   

7 am HT there all in their places with dark sleeping faces,  feeds 1 and 2 Dani in HOH going to the bathroom and back to bed.  3 and 4 if Cody and Memphis in the Key room. 

Nothing happening today in the BB house. 

angelmi   

9 am wake up time why?

Dani did not go to sleep till about 5 shei is gioing to be in a bad mood today.

Memphis sitting at the table drinking coffee.  A few people moving around. 

angelmi   

Memphis and Christmas sitting at the table and he says he will ask tomorrow while the feeds are down what it the wrap day.  BB keeps telling them to get up for the day,  Christmas says it is not 10 yet.  She reports all the spying she did yesterday for him.   She reports that Nicole and Dani did a lot of crying yesterday and she says she only does that when she thinks she is losing.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Memphis and Christmas move to the Love lounge and Christmas says Nicole wants to vote for Ian and Memphis says I told her yesterday if she does she will be in jury next week with him.  Xmas thinks Kevin/David are both talking about keeping Tyler so Ian might just get Da/Nicole's votes.  Memphis can't figure out David and Kevin, they think they are flipping the vote against the house that is voting out Tyler,  Memphis says it could easily go 8 to 0  Xmas complains that even Josh voted her out and they were besties all season.  Memphis does not want Nicole to vote to get Ian period.  Now to Enzo, if me or you win HOH we active a F3 with Enzo.  She says me and you can keep Enzo as long as possible.  She says she was talking to Enzo yesterday and Davonne called her out in her veto speech and Enzo told her so she confronted Da about it.  About the stupid untouchable word. and then she went back to Enzo and told him what Da said and Enzo got pissed.  Enzo got mad that Da said he lied so she told him to just fact check.  Memphis at the end of the day and she goes home it does not matter.  Da was mad that Christmas and Enzo did not use their plus one on her.  We have to make sure that Enzo does not go any where near the block next week,  HE says if one of them win HOH we both go on the block, one of us get veto and take ourselves down, we don't want Enzo as replacement.  She says next week we are going to be down to 2 replacements.  Next week we bring in Enzo to our F3.  

angelmi   

Christmas keeps asking questions next week we put up Kevin/Davonne one goes home, the next week David and who stayed, the 3rd week we have to eat our own.  At that point it is gloves off, when there is 7 left the most important HOH.  Less drama and less everything we get to 7.  Christmas loves it, lets play.  Lock in HOHs tomorrow talk to Enzo right after.  He is down to one pill in the morning and one at night.  She thinks questions this week for HOH.  Christmas says there is no way to go to the end without deals.  We keep each other safe.  She says after the safety suite and he saved her  then her HOH she saved him.  When he used me as a pawn he owes me too. We will make him feel really good with him.   Alright cool get thru this HOH.  Does that make sense not asking him till after HOH.  Yes.   Kevin in the bathroom.  Maybe he will have the other power.  

She leaves thanks him for the chat,  Kevin standing in the bathroom when she walks by him,  Memphis waits till Kevin is completely gone before he comes out.  

angelmi   

Memphis got back to the table and said not this time, I think he meant Kevin catching them.

Christmas sat in the bathroom whispering then back to speak to Memphis some more then said it is cold and goes back to bed to study days in case tomorrow is questions.

David and Kevin back to bed.  Memphis is the only one sitting in the kitchen.