Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Dani

gforce   

4:08 pm HT

We come back from our voyage among the stars to Ian talking to Dani about what votes he thinks he has and... we get sent back to Cody and Day in the BY with that person STILL BANGING.  I'm blaming Enzo.

We go to STARS and then back to Dani who is now alone in the HOH room, in silence.

I go to F3, where Cody and Day are talking about whoever is making the noise and Cody says that the person (who is almost certainly Enzo) is only person louder than him in the house.  After a brief discussion of possible upcoming challenges, Ian enters stage right.   Day asks him how he is doing and he says ok, but then the convo turns to details about laundry and... STARS.

gforce   

4:16 pm HT

We're back, and now Ian is giving Cody pointers on how to rock in the hammock, believe it or not.  Cody tries, fails, Ian tells him it's about the conservation of momentum (it is) and Cody wants to try again. Ian says it requires good core strength.  

Cody needs a push and still can't do it.  Ian takes the saddle and of course starts the hammock swinging like it's his JOB.  Leave it to the experts, Cody.

gforce   

4:21 pm HT

Ian has to tell Cody FOUR TIMES that Kevin has a "hate hard on" for Cody, and Cody keeps saying "What?  A what hard on?"  Dig the shit out of your ears, Cody. When he finally hears it right, he's like all, "Oh, yeah."  And then we get STARS again.  I have a hate hard on for Skippy.

Ian thinks some people have it out for him since he's already won once, but he says he thinks he's overrated.  (True)

angelmi   

Thanks Gforce, I passed out at the desk.   David comes in HOH to talk to Dani, she tries to explaining that putting David on the block was just to get Tyler up there and he says he wanted Bayleigh to stay and now him and Day do not get along.  And he says Tyler is so upset about being on the block.      Now she is getting upset that she is just a small girl and she does not want Memphis coming after her either.  I guess he wanted her to go after Memphis instead of Tyler.  She is sorry she did not give him a heads up.  Dani does not expect him not to be upset with her.  He knows the game.  When you are working together things happen.  He talked to Cody today and tried to take emotions out of it.   

angelmi   

David asks what she wants from him.  She wants Tyler to go, she was so nice to him, she made him his meals and slop but he said all that stuff about her to Bay/Day, of all people in the house why would you do that to me.  Moving forward there will be 10 people left in the house.  IT is getting close to the end.  She wants to get as close to the end as she can.  IF you have one straight plan like this week, when you have to jump thru hoops and get screwed.  David says Ian is very upset too.  Dani knows she has pissed off 4 people this week.  Worst HOH ever.  David says he does not know where Ian stands when he comes back into the house, it came out of no where.  She thinks her and Kevin were cool now he is mad too.  She really wished she had not got this HOH.  He says you did it for Dom and Tennessee but she has taken herself from some where in the middle to first on the chopping block.   David is not asking her anything, he is on slop and miserable.   But the way voting and campaigning and tension from Dani.   IT is harder to be open.  David says he appreciates her for always being there for him.  Not very many people are doing that. That is what hurt him when she put him up.  She knows and says she is sorry.   She will give him her word.  HE wants a hug.  She swears he was never her target.  She wants Tyler to go.  She was also afraid that Tyler had that power.  

angelmi   

David starts to talk about Memphis and stars  when we come back David is hugging Dani again as he walks out the door saying you were always easy to talk too.  

Downstairs is Day and Kevin hanging out inside while everybody else is outside. 

angelmi   

Cody/Tyler/David/Memphis on the patio and David tells Cody to go jog and work up a sweat to sleep good tonight.  Cody goes inside and Memphis says I bet he does not run.  Memphis goes inside and catches Da and Kevin whispering and says it better not be about me.  Da wishes they would give them the half way party so she can eat.  Cody runs by to go out jogging.

SHOW STARTS in 4 minutes  It is tonight because the music awards are on tomorrow. 

angelmi   

Girls meeting in HOH Nicole worried about Ian as usual. when Da and Nicole was getting ready to talk to Dani here comes Christmas so Nicole and Da leaves Christmas alone to talk to Dani.

Cody running.  Ian in hammock talking to David,  he does not want to go to the jury.  

Da goes out to play corn ho and Nicole is watching. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Nicole talking to Memphis on the patio.

Ian, David, Kevin in the hammock.

Tyler/Da/Cody playing corn hole

Awkward silence in the HOH with Dani and Christmas. 

angelmi   

Dani and Cody in HOH she warns him that Kevin is coming for him, she wants him out next.  Cody does not think he is that bad (Ian already told him that )

Ian in the hammock giving Kevin gaming advise while Christmas and David on the patio watching and saying that is some conversation going on out there.  

angelmi   

Cody and Dani in the SR looking for food, he sees a mess in the freezer and they both say so gross and head out the door, she says are you going to clean it, he says he did not do it.

Christmas and David on the patio talking about he says based on what Cody has said, he wants Ian to stay. Christmas says she is going to vote how the HOH wants her too, he says the HOH put me on the block I don't care what she wants.  

angelmi   

Kevin whispers to Davonne what ever Ian was telling him about a girls alliance, and Da says don't do it, then says we need to talk and they head inside to the love lounge.   Kevin stopped to pick up his bottle and accidently broke it, and has to clean it up,  He lies to Dani that he turned his birthday request a special cake, she says don't count on it, he says they told me not to tell Dani but made him think he will get a big party.  Kevin finally showed up in lounge tells her that he broke his cup.  Da asks him what about the girls alliance.  Kevin does not get it.  The way Ian said she is a master baiter, she throws out stuff.  He says that Christmas told him to do what the HOH told him to do, then she runs right back to Nicole.  He thinks Christmas might use her power agent, and Da says that is what I said   Kevin thinks there is a guys alliance too.  Da says David is pushing hard to keep Tyler, why is he pushing to do their job.  They are not keeping Tyler.  Da asks if he is in the boys' alliance. Kevin whines no   no one has ever asked him to join an alliance, not even in his first season.  Not one person asked him to join then either,  we worked together but My ass survived and the rest got voted off. Da says she knew it, they are keeping Tyler and voting out Ian.  Kevin thinks that David was apart of the men's alliance till he told you and they kicked him out and now they brought him back in.  Kevin says there are like 40 alliances in this house.  How are they keeping them all straight.  Too many alliances.  Da says she walked into the HOH and caught Cody and Nicole in the chairs.  She heard them saying that he wanted Tyler to stay and she wanted Ian to stay.  She tried to walk out but they told her to stay, then Nicole got mad and walked off.  Kevin says I told you.  She talked to Tyler and told him that what he did to Bay did not involve her.  Tyler said he felt like she was keeping Ian.  

angelmi   

Nicole out exercising with Christmas while Ian in hammock watching and she tries to lift weights but Christmas and Tyler advise her against because she is wearing baggy clothes.  So Christmas has her doing exercises on a mat.  

Cody and Dani scaring each other again.

Kevin and Da still trying to figure out the vote this week.  He says if he gets HOH he is putting up Dani and Cody and if one comes down he is putting up Nicole. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Cody and Memphis meeting in HOH having a Dan/Derrick chat about keeping Tyler around is good, we work good with him, he will never put us up.  His crap with Dani is just a minor problem. Memphis does not want to take him to F2 but a few more weeks,  Cody says last time he played he won a bunch of comps, don't know why his head is not in it this time.  Memphis is worried about Nicole's vote to keep Ian, Cody says he warned her and we can't control Ian at all.  Dani will have to break a tie if she does.  Memphis says it was sketchy when Dani had to put up Ian and Nicole saying she has to give him a pity vote.  We can't let her do that.   Hopefully  Tyler will take care of Nicole and Dani for us.   Dani walks in with pizza.  

angelmi   

Memphis likes her album,  Musgraves with Willie Nelson,  Memphis likes Willie Nelson's son that tours with Zach Brown band.

Kicked out to Enzo and Ian missing home. 

Back to Dani going to miss the HOH room she loves the temp now.  Memphis says you only have 2 nights.  Cody back with Coke for the pizza.