Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Dani

Magpie   

A classic blast from the distant past (see: reference to MySpace), with thanks again to @Beehoppy:

The HT Recapper's Oath

The first rule of Big Brother is “BB always lets you down.”

In late June or early July, the cast is announced and we are reborn, giddy with hope and excitement at the new season stretching before us. We eagerly post in-depth assessments and analysis and declare a winner based only on snippets found on MySpace. We suss out all the twists before the first episode even airs.

Then comes mid July – the early weeks are slow and tedious. We grumble and complain – they are the most boring hamsters ever!

Just as we have settled on some favorites, cast our loyalties and started to invest, it all goes horribly awry. Jen sells out Kaysar, Chicken George joins Chilltown – it's a tale as old as time. We are devastated. We gnash our teeth and rend our garments.

But then is not the time to lose heart – it is the time to persevere! Better days are just ahead. It's always darkest just before Howie unleashes a Busto rant or Janie shouts "Bye Bye Bitches!" In August, we shall shine.

Then, come September, our fortunes will turn again. The entertaining hammies will leave, the vilest will be declared the victor and as one, like the proverbial raven, we shall cry "Nevermore!"

In the meantime, we band together – we take comfort in our brethren.

We are HT recappers! We are made of sterner stuff! One for all and all for Fisty!

angelmi   

Feeds are back everybody still on the wall,  Nicole complaining about sweaty hands.  Wall is leaning again.   Christmas giving orders  and they are all complaining.  And now water is spraying them.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Davonne already fell. 

my feeds went down, anyone else got them 

Edited by angelmi

dana k   

Jesus... there are two prominent annoyances on my feed:

1. I'm stuck with Cody, Nicole, and Memphis in view, and am afraid I'll lose the feed if I try to switch.

2. Christmas is "coaching" from the sidelines, shouting dipshit instructions as if she's their personal trainer at some obnoxious, expensive gym for idiots. "Use your bodies! Breathe! Grab on!"

dana k   

I can hear Enzo off to Memphis's right, but still only see C/N/M.

Christmas:  "Control your breathing!"

Nicole is wearing what appears to be the outfit that goes underneath the cereal box. She announces that she thinks she tied her shoes too tight. Cody is acting as if he's just barely maintaining. Memphis is doing a lot of grunting. His back feels bad. They're all wet from occasional downpours.

Tsylyst   

Pro tip: If you've managed to load the feeds, don't try to switch them. Even if you're stuck on Nicole and Memphis.

9-10-2020 9.21.17 PM 0009.png

angelmi   

Yes exactly what happened I did not want to see Nicole and got lost but it is back up  And Dani is begging to move places and Enzo is proud this has been the longest he has ever lasted, must be why he is divorced.  More rain.  

dana k   

The fake rain is super loud. Oh, no... the rain noise stopped, and now we're stuck listening to Enzo and Cody do really bad Aussie accents. Enzo's entire contribution amounts to, "Moite" ("Mate").

Now Nicole is being advised to pee standing there if she has to go. She promises to do so during the next fake rain. David asks that she not notify them when it happens. Complaints about feet (Cody), calves (Enzo), and other pains. It's only been about 30 minutes. What a bunch of wimps!

Edited by dana k

MrsGryn   

Looks like Skippy the Intern rebooted the entire CBS system and we are back with the feeds AND All-Access. Keeping my feed on the quad cam for now. Davonne is sitting next to Xmas. Enzo is rubbing his butt against the wall like a dog with anal gland issues. Stop that, MeowMeow. It's gross. 

angelmi   

Cody talking in his stupid accent, trying to fix his pants when the wall went forward again.  Enzo laughing no battle back, you were all wrong about that.  Memphis is hurting and praying for 2 more to drop so he can.  

I am so shocked Da fell she had on a wind breaker.  Enzo wishes he had on goggles, Nicole asked if they were offered, he said from the last comp.   More water.  David is afraid it is dirty, it is orange and getting in his eyes.  

MrsGryn   

When the wall moves forward, Mempa appears to be leading with his beer belly. I'm surprised he hasn't fallen from the pull of gravity. 

They are being sprayed with water. Xmas helpfully yells when the wall starts moving because apparently they are all idiots who cannot tell when their perspective is changing. Or, you know, hear the SUPERLOUD gears moving behind them. 

MrsGryn   

Xmas turned to say something to Davonne, who totally ignored her. Love it! 

For the record, Tyler is wearing dropcrotch pants, or possibly jodphurs. Either is a ridiculous choice for this comp. 

Ian, on the other hand, looks like his clothes are two sizes too big. More rain. Dani is standing awkwardly and looks very uncomfortable. 

dana k   

Memphis is doing a lot of wincing and seems unhappy. This should entertain the folks who want to whack him for the Ian stuff. More fake rain. I hate that I'm looking at Nicole and having to wonder if I'm watching her pee.

Nicole keeps requesting production to do things that will make it easier for her (move it up, leave it here, etc). I think she thinks they care and will do stuff if she asks. Insufferable entitlement. I wish a gag punching hand would reach in from offscreen and knock her off. Production just slipped and let us hear the comp master give them part of an instruction... then cut it off. It sounded like he was reminding them about some rule.

Christmas: "Relax that grip when you can!"

Thanks, Christmas! You are truly helping, and your nasal screech is super soothing, too.

Edited by dana k