Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Week 3 Eviction Prediction - Who will be evicted?

Week 3 Eviction Prediction  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you think WILL be evicted?

• Janelle
    • Kaysar
  2. Who do you WANT to be evicted?

• Janelle
    • Kaysar

Tsylyst   

Either Janelle or Kaysar will be headed home this week.

I doubt there's even a question WHO it will be, but...here's the poll anyway. Grab a box of tissues to wipe your eyes after you vote.

--

I voted that I want Janelle to go. This is two-fold:

1) She got her $40,000 guarantee for showing up for this crapshow, so take that money and run from these loons, lady! Also, she will probably still get an America's Favorite prize later this season.

2) The first three weeks of this season have been entirely about Janelle. Janelle is the target, Janelle is a witch, Janelle is awful, Janelle is great, Janelle must go, we have to form an alliance against Janelle, Janelle can't be allowed to win a competition, Janelle Janelle Janelle. These hamsters seem to never be happier than when they are talking about Janelle one way or the other. I feel like the real game will start once she is no longer there as a distraction, and we might actually get something worth watching if that larger alliance (which it seems like is made up of practically everyone else in the house besides Kaysar and maybe Ian) starts to turn on each other. Throw a couple random powers in the mix, and there's still hope this could turn out interesting.

dana k   

Agreed & Cosign... perfectly stated!

The only things you left out:  That Janelle Kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby and Assassinated JFK. Of course, those are Old School Crimes, meaning Memphis is the only remaining HG who might get the references.

I'm long past ready to hear them all lie and shriek about someone other than Janelle.

MrsGryn   

At this point, we know Janelle is going to go and I'd rather she go home to her kids and fabulous life because then maybe Kaysar will have a chance to slide by for a couple of weeks. 

Magpie   

Janelle will get paid well for a short vacation in the BB house, get to return home to her good life with her family, and, yes, most likely will win America's Favorite when it's all over with. This should be enough to make me say I want her to be evicted, but... I picked Kaysar. He just isn't doing anything for me this season. It may be blasphemy to say so, but he's boring!

I want my Janey doll! *whines like Nicole*

krb428   

Same, Magpie. I would simply rather watch Janelle quietly paint her nails in an empty room than watch any of these yutzes scheme or talk. CBS needs to just give her the show; install her in there like the den mother each season or something. Dress her up in patent leather and give her a whip.

I couldn't even vote since it required me to pick who I wanted to be evicted....neither was not an option.  I may feel differently if the others were playing the game well.  They're simply taking advantage of happenstance to target then evict a non-threat (given they have the numbers) rather than being strategic in any manner.  And, because it cannot be said enough, Memphis is a schmuck.  

I also voted Janelle and Janelle for the reasons stated above, but also because I believe we will see Janelle again, if not on this show, then on a Selling Sunset type show.  I think it might have Bayleigh who brought up that show and said Janelle should be on that show or have her own.  I don't watch the show (never heard of it), but whoever it's about tweeted that she would absolutely love that.

I suspect Kaysar may never be on my screen again and I want to keep him for as long as possible.

Edited by Mockingbird

chrysana   

I think that Kaysar has more of a chance moving forward than Janelle does. Janelle, even as a single, will be on everyone's radar until she's gone. Kaysar, as a single, may be able to float under the radar with Janelle gone.