Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Week 3 HOH - Who do you want to win HOH this week?

Week 3 HOH  

42 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you want to win HOH this week? (multiple choice)

• Bayleigh
    • Christmas
    • Cody
    • Da'Vonne
    • Dani
    • David (if he stays)
    • Enzo
    • Ian
    • Janelle
    • Kaysar
    • Kevin
    • Nicole A. (if she stays)
    • Nicole F.
    • Tyler

Magpie   

Ian (because I want him to be the cause of Memphis being evicted) or Janelle/Kaysar (to hopefully rid the house of NicoleF). I can't recall at the moment who all can play for safety, though, and that should figure into my calculations I suppose. 

Tsylyst   

Memphis, Tyler, Nicole F., Nicole A. (if not evicted), Dani and Enzo are eligible to play for the Safety Suite next week (unless one of them is HOH).

Magpie   

Thanks, Tsy. That's enough of them playing that both Memphis and Nicole F. could wind up vulnerable.

I hope whoever does win HOH doesn't squander the opportunity like we've seen happening so far, so I'm amending my vote to Janelle, with Kaysar as second choice. 

I'm going to repeat my weekly vote of Kaysar or Janelle until it happens.....in an effort to put the idea out in the universe to make it happen.  

dana k   

I hope this week's comp is just a bunch of trivia questions about Season 6 ("Who cried when Janelle won the phone call?"). Sure, it would be obvious producer manipulation, but when have they ever worried about that?

lol I love that Kaysar and Janelle are even. I just voted Janie because no offense to Kaysar because I absolutely love the guy but he is worse when it comes to reading people than janie and I think could be a little arrogant.

Edited by kellybsblover

knewb   

I'm sure I doomed Janelle and Kaysar not to win by voting for them, but they are really the only ones I want to see win.

gforce   
On 8/18/2020 at 2:04 PM, copssister said:

I'm going to repeat my weekly vote of Kaysar or Janelle until it happens.....in an effort to put the idea out in the universe to make it happen.  

Manifest!