Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOH: Memphis

Beehoppy   

Drive By:

Janelle and Dani explain the glorious key wheel and it's various strategic uses to David. I don't think he really gets it, but to be fair they did a crap explaining job. In either case, it reminds me I REALLY miss the key wheel. The new way sucks slop buckets.

Per Cody: 70% of your arm is your triceps

angelmi   

Davonne says David is respectful, he is cool, he is chill.  I don't understand why would he be the target.  Kevin asks why did I do to Cody. 

Nicole A told Janelle that cool kids always go after the different ones.

David goes to check on Nicole A and everybody leaves he talks quiet and gentle thinks of her as his little sis after all the hell they went thru last year together.  She snots some more and uses her blanket when she runs out of tissues. 

angelmi   

David and Nicole A go to the kitchen.

Cody is working out and Janelle is at the counter.

Dani and Da are in the love lounge and whispering that Bay called Janelle pregame and that NicF and Cody pregamed too.  (I am sure Dani and Da did some too)

Beehoppy   

9:15 HT

David is telling a bad date story to Ian, Kevin, Tyler, Cody, Dani, and Nicole F.

She had a muffin top.

Is that it? I guess I would be a bad date for David. He thought she was a track star, an athlete. He had one drink and left. He tried to be nice, lied that he was already talking to somebody.

Dani (not sure): "Is that the whole story? That just makes you look bad!"

Ian's bad date: 2016, Summer vacation. He's supposed to go to a bar on a second date.

*interruptions* HG's fall silent for no reason-I think they think it's almost time for Ian to get his costume.  Oh-Cody wandered off. *shrugs* Everyone is talking over each other. Enzo joins the group.

Ian was all dressed, gets a last minute text that the girl couldn't make it. She blows him off, but he's already dressed, wants to go on a date, so he gets on Tinder. Some HGs need to be schooled on how Tinder works. He matches with someone, wants to see if she will go out that night. She agrees. Cody: My man has got it. Girl lives like 40 minutes away, but there are cool bars out there, Ian decides he'll go out to meet her. Goes to a Sherlock Holmes themed bar. Texts girl when he arrives, looks around, doesn't see anyone. hH thinks maybe the girl is already inside, so he goes in, texts the girl this. She responds: "I thought I told you to wait outside!" Ian floored. She orders him outside, so he goes out, she's not as fire as he expected. Her teeth were really jacked-she had her mouth closed in all her photos-he was teeth catfished. Ian decides to shrug it off, they get a table, then the girl is rude and mean the whole time. Ian tries to keep it going, but she was condescending. After about 10 minutes Ian shuts down, gets his phone out and was going to text someone to call him, and then 5 minutes later SHE gets a fake emergency call. Ian paid for her beer.

angelmi   

David just tweeted Actually Obligatory screw Memphis Tweet. Enzo just yelled you can't lock people inside for 4 days straight, and Cody reminded him they were out yesterday for the HOH comp. A bunch are downstairs talking.  Janelle and Memphis upstairs sharing his wine from HOH basket.

They are waiting for Ian to come out of DR in his costume. (I hope not the same star that Janelle wore)

Kevin is upset that he rang the door bell to HOH and they did not answer.

Beehoppy   
Posted (edited)

9:30 HT

Living Room Stories

Nicole F called to DR

Christmas has never had a blind date, never been stood up, just meets people through her friends.

Tyler says he has never been on a date. WTF? He had a high school girlfriend and then Angela and that was it. No college girlfriends. High school to showmance. What a weirdo. Dani: "Allrriigghhtt"

Enzo asks Tyler what celebrity he would want to go out with. Tyler: "I'm spoken for."

Enzo would go for Margot Robbie. Someone shoot her a text. Hey-it worked for Wells Adams and Sarah Hyland.

Feed leaves the living room and my choices are Nicole A and Day in the lounge  and MeePaw and Janelle in HOH. Ugh.

Day and Nicole talking about how David got fucked. Day hates how he always cleans up after everyone. Day hates the disrespect and the verbiage. Nicole- We are all equal-David has nothing to prove to anyone. Now Nicole starts with the "don't know if Janelle is with us or against us." Oy yoy yoy.

Edited by Beehoppy

angelmi   

First time I have seen Kaysar praying in Have not room.

Nicole A is telling Davonne in the love lounge that Janelle pumped her for info all night and told her she was working Memphis to put up Nicole F.

Janelle and Memphis in HOH drinking wine and Memphis things this pandemic will be over at the end of the year, businesses can't survive much longer. 

angelmi   

Janelle tells Memphis she believes that her and Kaysar would have been on the block last week if they had not played for safety.  She says he and Dan played well in small groups but most of these people have played with 8 people alliances.  They want to get to jury to make sure their person wins at the end.  Memphis says he does not want to go to jury.  He may be wrong by putting that little girl up there. 

Downstairs Kevin is telling Nicole A that Janelle was wanting Keesha, Christmas and Nicole A on their side.

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

Janelle thinks David is the bigger threat and Nicole A would be a vote on our side. IF David won HOH he would come after our side. She is still pushing for Nicole F to go, she is just as bad as Ian. 

Da tells Tyler she wants the noms to stay the same because she kows she will be replacement but she does not know which she would vote out, she likes them both.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

Nicole A is bawling her eyes out to Dani and Kevin and he tells her that Janelle is trying to get her to be on the nasty side of the house,  She is wanting to sleep  in another bed tonight not beside Janelle.  Dani lies and says why doesn't she like me.  

Janelle in HOH asking Memphis to pick her to play if he gets house guest choice pick me I will use it on Nicole A and you can replace her with Nicole F because she is another winner and close to Ian who is your first choice and she can't play for safety next week.  She is sure they have the numbers to vote out Nicole F.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Dani says maybe they are friends outside the house and pregamed that seems to be what is happening this year.  Nicole A says they told her last night she was good with them and now she had Memphis put me on the block.  Dani asked Janelle today if she was close to Memphis and she said she was not.  Dani reminds them of S14 how she was cheating her own alliance and they got rid of her early . Nicole A says she is so disrespectful. 

Memphis is telling Janelle how he told Christmas that by saving Ian they put a target on their backs, that is more then using a veto on someone (Kaysar did Janelle last week)  Memphis is really pissed at Christma. 

ff174   

11:00 PM HT

Memphis and Janelle in the HOH talking about BB's and HG's (i.e. the Boogfuck) past. Janelle seems to think that said Boogfuck was funny. ff strongly disagrees unless kids these days think that "funny" is the same thing as a misogynistic, pompous, self-centered asshole. (I had more adjectives,to use, but you get the idea.

Janelle also notes that everyone in the house is chill and no strong personality.

Memphis and Janelle continue to bond, and Memphis says he'd like to visit her in Minnesota and go fishing. It sounds like Janelle lives on a lake. She keeps calling said lake "our lake," So she lives on Lake Janelle.

Skippy can't handle two HG's getting along so well and switches me to Enzo the Asshole, David and Bay. Enzo says that he was on BB 10 years ago.

10 Years ago? It seems like 2 years ago. He notes that he spend his 30's known as Enzo from Big Brother. That just doesn't roll off the tongue like Enzo the Asshole. He claims that he is a big thing in his town. What kind of fucked up township do you live in, Enzo the Asshole? 

ff174   

Non-Whiny Nicole and Kevin. Kevin is giving her advice that has to do with not trusting Janelle. That's rich coming from someone who spent the whole last week moping around the house. There is a lot better advice available like making as many friends as you can including Janelle without giving away too much.

Now they are whispering and Skippy does not feel it necessary to increase the volume.

I go looking for Janey and get FOTH! instead.

ff174   

11:19 PM HT

Memphis and Cody comparing notes in the HOH. According to them, everyone thinks that Nicole (the Whiny one) is running the show.

According to them, Dani, Kaysar, and Janelle are "the other side of the house."

They keep throwing out names along with their opinions along with their strategy and it's a little hard to follow.

And Christmas and Day are pissed at Janelle. Not sure why, but there you go.

And, that's all for me.

Good night, Janelle.

angelmi   

Cody took Memphis to Have not and told Christmas and Nicole F everything about Janelle hating Nicole F and wants her out.  Ian comes in and says his costume is not ready yet. 

Cody goes down to tell Dani everything he got from Memphis.

Janelle and Kaysar go to the love lounge where she tells him her version of what was said in HOH with Memphis and Kevin is listening at the door.