Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOH: Memphis

ff174   

10:22 PM HT

The HGs have been released to the BY. Two cameras on Whiny Nicole and David. The other two cameras on Enzo the Asshole, Cody and Dani.  Or, at least they were when I started typing that last sentence. Now, I am inside the Bathroom with OtherNicole and Dani, who has wandered inside to take a shower.

Got a call, and in the intervening time, I get switched to Janelle and Christmas in the hammock talking about the chill aspect of their season, and how good their day was. It included coffee, yoga, cooking and pool time.

Wow. Sorry I missed all that.

ff174   

10:30 PM HT

Janelle is distracting me with the long sleeve shirt she is wearing. It has cooled down from the mid 90's, but it's still 77 degrees in Studio City. 

Janelle has a nanny, by the way. She goes over her duties as a real estate agent, and this sure hasn't got any more interesting since I was here on Saturday.

ff174   

10:38 PM HT

Well, BB fans, there is nothing going on. Skippy keeps switching back and forth to different denizens, and nothing of import is happening.

For example, Whiny Nicole and Kevin are talking about their cats. Sorry, I can't make that interesting.

Enzo the Asshole and Ian discussing next week's safety suite and their respective Twitter and Instagram accounts.

I guess I could play a game to see how long Enzo the Asshole goes before he says "fuck." Enzo the Asshole also claims that he takes "fake shits" just to get away..

ff174   

10:46 PM HT

My search for intelligent life has been a dismal failure. I feel like I let you all down.

So, I will sign off as always...

Goodnight Janelle.

angelmi   

9 am HT  Man they are up early I was with them till 3 am  Janelle tried to talk to Ian about joining them and saving Nicole A And he let her know in no uncertain terms he is with Nicole F and not interested.  Kaysar went to Day and she is not keeping Nicole A over David.  Then he found Nicole A in the hammock and she would not give him any information, he swore he was trying to keep her but she does not trust Janelle or Kaysar.  She kept talking about how depressed and her mental problems and we keep getting blocked by star wall but it sounds like she really wants to go, she came back to fast and she needs to talk to someone.  She said after she got home last time she broke down,  then dated Tommy's brother for a while and she knows she needs help.  Then she took a shower.  

Right now Memphis and Janelle on the patio and he is telling her just let the nominations stay and see the voting and then start all over again Thursday with new power.  She tells him about the other side and he never mentions he is part of it.  She says it is bull shit when people say they are good with everybody.  

angelmi   

Ian had to do his punishment at 8 and woke everybody up so now everybody is in a bad mood.  Janelle and Memphis says that it would be better for them for David to go but Nicole A is just not doing good, she dropped in 2 seconds in the veto.   Memphis changes the subject to the clouds, sky and fall coming and she talks about where she lives, winter comes too soon close to Canada and they will have snow soon and have to use snow machines to get around.  Nicole F says where she lives they all use golf carts and 4 wheelers.  They talk about their kids being in school soon.   Janelle says the summers there never get above 80 and the lake they live on is super blue.  Memphis wishes he was on a lake now, he loves boats.  

angelmi   

Nicole F curling her hair while talking to Dani and Cody in the bathroom.

Memphis and Janelle talking about his son starting kindergarten and she takes it back to how dangerous David is he could be HOH next week and he says he could also be back on the block.  Then she says Ian is no danger at all, he is still mad at her for saying Dan should have won. Then they talk about how nasty all the people are inside, she says Enzo has 4 dirty coffee cups by his bed.  

angelmi   

Janelle asks Memphis to talk to Enzo about how David is a threat.  He will but he would rather Nicole A do her own work, then she starts in that Kevin is such a floater. She says during the veto comp Tyler and David were working together and kept waiting for you to drop, Memphis says he could not have lasted much longer, that comp was tough.

Inside Cody and Dani are arguing like kids.

angelmi   

Janelle says Nicole F was called the snake on her seasons, and she is very loyal to Ian.  HE would love to see them both on the block together.  She says they will probably back door us.   Memphis changes to lemon trees and lime trees.  IT took a year before it was producing, it is now.   Memphis says when we get out of here our DMs are going to be packed.  Memphis does not remember Enzo's season, she tells him that he formed the Brigade with Hayden, Lane and Britney.  

Bay talking to Nicole F about music.  Everybody is getting yelled at for going back to bed, they complain that Ian's punishment went on all night.  

angelmi   

Memphis made his escape when Cody came out and now Janelle is stuck with him and he asks if she really is worried about being back doored today.  

Christmas Dani and Nicole F are in the bathroom talking about how Janelle and Kaysar was at it all night.  

angelmi   

Patio Memphis, Janelle, Dani, Cody, Tyler, David all about Ian's punishment all night, Memphis had his door locked and would not open it,  David says he came to have not room.  Cody says he turned on our light and started his moaning as he was dying act.  

angelmi   

Ian in the LR now doing his act.  Cody says he is going to have a big montage of all his acts on the show.  Cody says it would have made it if Memphis had opened his door and cussed at him.   Janelle talks about the time Rachel drank a whole bottle of booze on her show and passed out, and that was the last time we got hard liquor.  Thanks Rachel. 

angelmi   

Janelle went in to the bathroom and Kaysar asks her to leave so he can potty.  She goes to the kitchen and sees some chocolate crap cooking on the stove and Memphis comes in for breakfast and sees it too and the all make fun of it and Christmas walks in and says ENOUGH of them making fun of her chocolate slop.   Ian comes in to in  to  do his act and  thanks them.  Mempa tells Janelle about  David asking if he should do the dishes and he said I am not your dad.  Enzo finally forced to get up and change batteries and says this is going to be a busy day, got the yard and going to shower.  

angelmi   

Janelle telling Kaysar in the key room what all she found out today, that Cody asks if she was worried about being back doored today.  That they are using David to go after them and Memphis.  

Dani and Kevin are talking about keeping David.  

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

Tyler outside working out and talking to Dani and Nicole F about BB Canada with the guy from Australia that had long hair like him  Tim Dormer they brought in a lot of people from other countries Nikki Grahame was the funniest.   The rest are inside eating.  

Edited by angelmi