Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Rate BB22 - What do you think of the season so far?

Rate BB22  

24 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. What do you think of this All-Star season so far, compared to how you feel about other seasons in their first week?

• Best season ever
    • Better than most seasons
    • Better than some seasons
    • Better than BB15, but what isn't?
    • Worse that most seasons
    • Worse than some seasons
    • Worst season ever

Tsylyst   

Thinking about how you normally feel when a season starts, where does this All-Star season fall?

To be honest, it's a bit of a let-down for me so far. There's no real energy in the house, probably because they're burning all their calories trying to keep warm and don't have any fuel left over to argue or do anything else that involves coming out from under a blanket.

I feel like the season is going to pick up once some of the fat has been burnt off. Give it a couple of weeks when hopefully the power has shifted a bit.

Magpie   

I'm bored with it, to be honest, so I said it's worse than some seasons. They are all acting SLOWOLD (maybe because of the cold). I want strategery and drama, not shuffling around wearing bedcovers!

tlh9   

Yeah it seems a little slow, and they seem a little slow.

Still, I'm not bored yet.  I just have had some stuff going on that has kept me from paying as much attention as I usually do in the first week!

It's too early for me to lock into an opinion.  We know all these people, so the season is missing that push/pull at our heartstrings when we normally become very fond of the person whom is inevitably booted first from the house.  Then there's the aspect that some of our favorite hammies are back and we want them to DANCE just like they did during their seasons when we fell in love with them.  It's the overall theme of the house to lay low for the first few weeks, so that could be why it feels less than optimal so far.  

I'm happy I actually know who is who at this point since it's usually a 3 week process for me to put names to faces.  But I'm bummed to see that Janelle and Kaysar are the targets for many folks, which means FUG will need to fix things earlier than normal to keep them in there since they have such a fan base.  I'm actually ok with it being fixed to keep them in there but wish more folks were worshipping at the altar of the Season 6 stars.  I know I would be!

Magpie   

Part of the problem there is that Season 6 was 15 years ago, so many current players weren't watching the show yet back then. I think it's easier to get invested in a season if you watch it as it happens vs. watching a recorded version of it over a decade later. 

Tsylyst   

I'm fine with Kaysar and Janelle going if that's what happens. As people, I've always enjoyed recapping them (and snarking on them). I love how much they love the game. But they were never great, well-rounded players. They knew they were going to be targets walking in there, but the best alliance they could come up with was Keesha?

It just bugs me that Nicole F. is going to have any part in ending their run on what will likely be their last seasons ever.

MrsGryn   

Yeah for once I welcome FUG's interference in the game if it saves Janelle and Kaysar. I'm biased and I don't care!

krb428   

I agree that it's getting off to a painfully slow start. They should take their blankets away from them during the day. In fact, they should all have Murphy beds that flip back up into the wall if you're not on them. That place would look so much cleaner, and I could stop twitching.

Magpie   

Even better if one (or more) of them happens to be on the bed when it slams back up into the wall. Now there's an endurance comp idea!