Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Broadcast Episodes - Discussion and Recaps

Tsylyst   

She yelled that loud enough that I really hope they heard it inside the house so Nicole and Dani can spin out.

tlh9   
8 hours ago, MrsGryn said:

I just loved Chenbot's major malfunction when Dani voted for Janelle. Someone does not keep up with the feeds! Also tossing That Jersey Guy under the bus with the comment that he likes to throw hinky votes. 

*Totally* loved Julie's reaction!! 

I thought usually she was up on what happened on the feeds?  Like other years.

8 hours ago, Mockingbird said:

Julie had a great reaction when Janelle said she would never walk out that door without a cocktail dress on, too.  "I love you!!"

I loved Janelle's comment, and Julie's reaction too!

Hated Janelle going but loved the interaction with Julie.  Also hate there is no battle-back this year..... I don't understand why they couldn't -- unless these players didn't wanna be isolated for however long it would take before the battle back comp.

Tsylyst   

Think about how many Skippies it would take to run multiple separate quarantines, and how many chances for virus exposure that would mean both for the Skippies and for the hamsters -- plus the cost of multiple rental houses or hotel suites. They could justify it at the start of the season for sequester to get the show going. But to do it again for a buyback seems like an extra unnecessary risk.

It's less risk to do a jury buyback since they're all going to be in one location together so no additional precautions/expense are required.

tlh9   

Well, yeah, okay.  I guess there would be a lot involved and people put at risk.  It still sucks.  haha!

zclue   

I noticed during the votes that almost all the "in group" players cast their votes for "the legendary Janelle." It was emphasized in a not so subtle way and I didn't hear anyone from the out group saying it when they cast their vote for her. I got the impression it was a weird dig at her that the mean girls came up with.

I really enjoyed the montage of Janelle and Kaysar's friendship. It's so on brand for 2020 that the only relationship worth watching is the one immediately shoved out the door. 

MrsGryn   

I would guess that the DR was working hard to keep Janelle and kept referring to her as legendary. Or they put the idea across that the BB was 90% upset with Janelle walking out the door and some of them got the hint that they'd better respect her.

dana k   

Agreed. There was definitely a whiff of DR intervention or at least a suggestion that they should start thinking about pretending to respect her to cover their asses post-game. It seemed so fake during the votes, particularly using the same word to describe her. The look on Christmas's face was so gun-to-her-head insincere that it was only missing the eye-roll she was obviously stifling.  Also, Nicole's revised "mean" version of her farewell threw in legend (or some such), which also struck me as something she was nudged to do. I also noticed that Cody started to say semi-respectful things about Janelle during the last day or so she was still in the house... which also struck me as staged/intentional performance. Not one of those people had anything nice or respectful to say about her (other than to her face a couple of times) until her ass was on its way out the door. Odds are they changed their tunes for Instagram purposes, not Janelle's feelings.

3 hours ago, copssister said:

Kaysar/Da'Vonne scene.....gut-wrenching and powerful.  

Just when I'm thinking about kissing BB goodbye, this happens.  Honesty like that is the last thing I expected from Grodner, et al.  So moving...

Tsylyst   

The new twist is the BB Basement. Julie teased us with: One competition played in the dark will reward three new game changing powers.