Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOH: Cody

5:48 HT

Back from Stars. I take half a moment to check what ANicole and Christmas are talking about and Christmas is talking about Life Vampires and no thank you! Give it some time and she'll start talking about Crystals and Essential Oils.

Back to Kitchen Time. Janelle is talking with Memphis and Bay. Janelle is surprised that people still go to bars to meet people. They're doing Beef and Ground Turkey for the tacos and the meatless meat for the vegans. Janelle gets called to the DR so Bay goes outside. Skippy keeps wanting to watch the pool game.

Cody said, "That's my hole, you're not allowed to go near it."

Yeah, I laughed a bit at that.

Cody is trying to argue some rule of pool with Tyler. I have no clue whatsoever about the rules of pool except for, "The balls go in the holes, the 8 Ball goes in last and can tell the future with vague phrases."

6:05 HT

Kitchen Time. Janelle is back from the HoH and Janelle is back in the full star outfit. The DR told her to wear the full thing, even when cooking. Why even give her the cute skirt outfit if you're going to cover it?

Janelle is back to cooking. Christmas is talking to Bay about tonight's workout which is going to be abs and butts tonight. Bay leaves, David joins. He says he'll watch. Christmas thanks him for being upfront. I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or the truth.

The Circular Couch of Stank features a group trying to figure out if they, well, stink, so I guess pool?

You know, the only thing more boring than playing pool is watching other people play pool. Skippy Agrees and finally gives me more Kitchen Time With Janelle.

ANicole was feeling queasy from the slop so she took Milk of Magnesia. Christmas recommended Mineral Powder. What did I say about Essential Oils and Crystals? Christmas starts asking Tyler about Angela's family and STARS!

6:23 HT

Kitchen Time. Janelle is bemoaning all the restaurants her area has lost during the pandemic. Janelle and Tyler start talking about Hilton Head which turns into talking about Cedar Point in Ohio. They both have the same favorite roller coaster (Millennium Force in case you care). Janelle is talking about a haunted house at her local amusement park and how he kids were way too young for that shit.

I keep forgetting that Tyler was from the same region of Ohio I grew up.

Angela didn't do well at the Haunted House last year at Universal. Janelle took Wednesdays off in the Before Times and they went to the local Amusement Park every Wednesday in Minneapolis. She starts demonstrating the Minnesota accent

Tyler bowled when he was young and was apparently good. He went to the state championship and could have went pro. I imagine the universe where Overdramatic Narrator Guy said, "The Probowler made a power move." Tyler stopped bowling after his dad passed away. Sad.

Christmas forgot about her Banana bread and it's a little brown.

Y'all, maybe Janelle should replace Ellen? Just saying.

6:35 HT

Day and Dani are in the bathroom. Day is saying that everyone is being extremely tightlipped and says, "Didn't people come to play?" Thank you, Day. Dani leaves to grab something before Keesha shows up. Dani comes back and any chance at strategy just died.

Outside, ANicole and Memphis are trying to figure out what's going on with the vote. They've both been hearing, "I like them both." Neither of them are really saying anything and I am getting annoyed because anytime things get interesting, we get Stars and blarg!

ANicole says that last season, "We only campaign on Wednesdays and vote together." Memphis says its down to Kevin and Keesha to campaign individually and there is no consensus.Nicole A thinks that it'll be an endurance comp on Thursday.

Other Nicole comes in and says that ANicole's hair looks more purple. Memphis thinks they'll be able to tell if COVID is dying down if the plane traffic picks up.

6:54 HT

Kitchen Time. People are commenting on the people on the walls. Tyler says it's all winners but he's corrected that Danielle didn't win BB3. Yeah, she's just an icon. Skippy keeps staring at the Kaycee and Rachel part of the wall and I have to change angles because yeah, no, not doing that shit.

Conversation moves to Paul. Tyler expected to see Paul. Keesha didn't care for Paul. Somebody forgot that Paul didn't win one of his seasons.

Checking back in the outside, FNicole is Pescatarian.  Makes sense now why there's so much fish in the house. Nicole probably threatened to get FUG fired if she didn't have a constant supply of fish.

Long Period of Stars.

Everyone is talking about long shipping times in the COVID times. Enzo had something shipped to CBS for himself which... is actually not a bad idea.

Back in the Kitchen, dinner prep is continuing. Janelle isn't sure if the Plant-Based Meat is cooking correctly. I mean, it is what it is if it isn't.

And I am out if someone else wants to take over this absolutely riveting evening.

angelmi   

Thanks DC,  Cody comes in and sees the food that Janelle cooked and the cake, and they talk about her son's birthday and the kids ages.  They have not ate the flat cake yet.  She is wearing her star and has her hair in a pony tail now that she finished the cake.  Still no cone on her head.  Lots of people in the bathroom.  Keesha wanted to do laundry but still a long line.   She talks to Janelle, she thinks Janelle is campaigning for her but Janelle and Kaysar both have said they don't care which one stays.  

angelmi   

The haves are eating tacos on Monday since last year it was over done on Tuesdays. (just saw a video of Jackson and Brett saying they should have been here this year, gag)  Nicole F is saying the food is so good.  The have nots are outside not eating and Ian is rocking hard in a patio chair, I am really worried that chair is not going to take it.  

angelmi   

Fnicole shout outs to Victor not to forget to water the plans  Memphis says his too, he has 9, and drive the Bronco around the block.  Ian says his needs drove too.  They say they have been gone 3 weeks now.  Nicole F has had the same car since she was 16 she loves it and it is not going to break down. Hers only has 63,000 miles on it (my 13 year old since I retired it gets out once a week to go pick up groceries) Nicole A does not have a car.   When the guys put up the awnings the inside of them are painted exactly like the wall. They talk about the trees that are in the back yard have grown a lot since last year.  They all agree the backyard is great.  

angelmi   

NicoleF asked if anyone has eaten slop today, all 3 of them yell NO, just protein shakes now.  They are hoping they get off have nots tomorrow night. They all complain that is twice as bad as last time they did it.  Nicole F says she won't mess with it then either.  They all can't believe they did this again, they swore that they would not do it again.  They find paint on a pillow they think it was from Jack's punishment from last year.  Nicole A says they all got sprayed last year on move it day, missed up their good clothes right off the bat.   Da has finally come outside, she says if she is out in the sun she gets too dark,  Keesha says she gets too many wrinkles.   We finally get feeds back inside and Janelle is cutting the cake.  David teases her that it matches her costume, she loves yellow.  (I thought I heard Tyler say they got catered bar b que, might be why it was blocked while they ate)  Everybody wants to sing Happy birthday again, they sang it to him at midnight with a hoho donut cake topped with a Tix bar and surrounded by fruit loop cereal, it looked gross, so this flat cake looks a lot better.  

angelmi   

Kevin in the hammock with Da and he thinks the house is going to be split vote Thursday and he is so angry, he is going to go after who ever was behind wanting me out,  He wants it more black and white. if it was his idol Janelle he will go after her, if it was Memphis he is going after him.  HE is sick of the people in the house, he is going to turn on the light and see the cockroaches run.  He tells her that she is playing great,  she says he is too. 

angelmi   

Kevin tells Da that he knew she would be an all star her first season.  Da says Memphis is working on Nicole F on the patio, so he goes to block.

Da tells the camera that she is trying to eat quiet, she knows she is loud. 

ff174   

8:11 PM HT

Nicole, Cody and Kevin are playing that other age old hamster game, What Will the HOH Contest Be? The idea of an endurance contest is quickly dispatched as Nicole thinks it would be too much for the construction Skippys to accommodate 15 HGs.

They now discuss the difficulty of doing Survivor. Nicole talks about one particular guest who woke up to rats nibbling on her toes and the union representing rats did not sign a release so...

STARS!!

Back ... temporarily.

Nicole now recounts her time on The Amazing Race. She says that it's so much harder than it appears on TV.

ff174   
Posted (edited)

8;20 PM HT

Day and Christmas discuss the vote. They are lost because there is no obvious vote (tranlsation - no one knows what the house wants because the house has no opinion). There are no obvious sides; no one is so odious that everyone wants them out; neither of them has a particularly bad odor.

Christmas then opines that everyone should just vote their own mind.

What a fucking concept! She ought to share.

One of these assholes keeps saying or doing something they shouldn't. Skippy has a very quick trigger finger, tonight.

Let's see what is going on in the hammock, shall we?

Edited by ff174

ff174   

8:30 PM HT

Unsurprisingly, Ian is one of the hammock denizens. Dani (the whiny is implied) is also there.

They were surprised that Christmas, David and Memphis were returnees. Other than that, they have been talking about the HOH and Veto competitions and a whole lot of nothing.

Thrilling. Except it's not.

ff174   

8:39 PM HT

Day and Christmas still lamenting over the lack of information regarding whom to vote out. Day would like to ask the nominees who they would go after if they would stay.

Um Day? They certainly would not say you, if asked.

FOTH! (Hoping the exclamation point makes that more excitine)

BACK, and Excitement!

David just farted.

BB? Get these folk some alcohol toute de suite!