Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Nicole Anthony - BB21 - Still being dressed by preschoolers - Evicted 2nd

krb428   
Posted (edited)

I'm listening to an interview she gave, and man, she really doesn't get it. She seems to think she and Janelle will be great friends after this. Then, I flip on the feeds and Janelle is talking to Kaysar, saying Nicole has a screw loose and she has no desire to ever talk to her again.

I guess Nicole hasn't watched the feeds yet? Because I barely watch at all, and honestly, nearly every time I find Janelle, she's stewing on this and saying there's something just not right with that girl—or worse.

Edited by krb428

I just watched a live instagram with Nicole A and Kaysar.  Kaysar was, as always, very kind.  Nicole continued to be fairly delusional.

She started off early by telling Kaysar that she has no hard feelings.  Later she said she doesn't think anything she did had much impact on the game.  She did apologize to Kaysar for "questioning" him and Janelle.  Kaysar asked if she has spoken with Janelle yet and she said she has not, but is happy to do so any time.

Nicole wants Kevin to win it all.  Kaysar asked (from the comments) how she feels about Kevin feeding her lies and she said she doesn't blame him.  It's a game and she's the one who listened.  And you'll be happy to know she has no regrets about anything she did in the game.  Kaysar seemed to be trying to lead her to some acknowledgement that there were real damaging effects on his and Janelle's games, but she said everything happened the way it's supposed to happen.  I would love to listen in when she says these things to Janelle.