Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Nicole Anthony - BB21 - Still being dressed by preschoolers - Evicted 2nd

dana k   

Yeesh. I was initially on her side to do well this season as a natural underdog, but now I really hope she's voted out on Thursday. She needs to get home and see reality before she digs herself into a very deep ditch of foolishness. Her game logic is just terrible. She knows there's a strong alliance she's not part of, but she trusts those folks to not be using her right now?... while the folks gathering votes to keep her are the real enemies? It's bizarro-world. I get it that she feels unfairly targeted by association with Janelle (a monster straight from the Hellmouth), but it's not as if the other HGs were previously gathering around to include her. Nor was she doing a good job socially on her own. She's been near the bottom rung of the house from the start, which she sort of seemed to recognize a week ago. But now, the only thing wrong with her amazing gameplay is she was seen talking to Janelle? 

I feel sorry for her post-eviction return to society. She's going to feel bad and/or stupid no matter what, but less bad/stupid the sooner she escapes. At the very least, she needs to stay far away from the internet.

Glad I'm not the only one confused by her "gameplay"! Couldn't agree with your analysis more @dana k. How does she believe Janelle is only using her for a vote, and not see that Dani / Nicole F / Tyler / Cody are also looking at her as a vote?

Someone needs to explain to her the concept of an alliance.  She's really offended by the idea that Janelle and Kaysar would think an alliance might be mutually beneficial.  She can't go home soon enough for me.

angelmi   

I agree and they better keep her off the internet when she gets home.  Poor little dumb girl. she really should not have come back. 

chrysana   

I want Julie to fill her in on eviction night. I want to see Nicole's reaction to Julie telling her that Janelle/Kaysar were truly trying to help her and keep her in the game and the other side has a huge alliance(s). 

Such a delusional child. I can't wait till she starts begging Janelle or Kaysar to be on her podcast and they laugh at her. 

Tsylyst   
3 hours ago, chrysana said:

I want Julie to fill her in on eviction night. I want to see Nicole's reaction to Julie telling her that Janelle/Kaysar were truly trying to help her and keep her in the game and the other side has a huge alliance(s). 

I doubt you're going to see that. I don't think Keesha has made an appearance in the real world yet, and Janelle mentioned on the feeds at one point that Production told her that none of the evicted HGs were being released to go home until September, so some sort of returnee is likely. In that case, Julie won't be able to spill any game details that would influence the game if Nicole A. is the one to return, such as what alliances exist and what they were doing in regards to this eviction.

Nothing Julie told Keesha last week (or anything in Keesha's goodbye messages) would ruin anyone's game if she returned.

AVorlon   

She tried the same strategy she used in her previous season, which was to not align with anyone and just float to the end.  It worked the first time, so why not tell yourself that you accomplished something based on a brilliant strategy? It wasn't true then, and she just got lucky. 

I can't tell you how many times I listened to her late at night telling the cameras about her great gameplay. 

MrsGryn   

She lucked into her finish last season because she is not a PoC in a season where they were being targeted, nor was she perceived as any kind of challenge threat. 

angelmi   

Rockstar is begging people not to attack her when she gets out, and I went to her IG where is selling Long Island t-shirts and 300 comments already telling her how bad she played. I thought she was horrible last season but because I hated Jackson and Holly so much I was hoping she would be better and put a unicorn on my twitter to help her,  I have removed it now.  She is a flop now and then. 

krb428   
4 hours ago, angelmi said:

...and put a unicorn on my twitter to help her...

Not to derail the thread, but what does this mean, please? I'm super curious now.

angelmi   

It was something Nicole fans did with their names on twitter last year when we felt so sorry for how bad she was being treated,  it showed we were her fans.  I took the unicorn off and put my angel back. 

krb428   
Posted (edited)

Burn! (Thanks, angelmi! Appreciate the explanation; that's adorable.)

Edited by krb428

Tsylyst   
On 8/19/2020 at 12:29 PM, Tsylyst said:

I doubt you're going to see that. I don't think Keesha has made an appearance in the real world yet, and Janelle mentioned on the feeds at one point that Production told her that none of the evicted HGs were being released to go home until September, so some sort of returnee is likely. In that case, Julie won't be able to spill any game details that would influence the game if Nicole A. is the one to return, such as what alliances exist and what they were doing in regards to this eviction.

Nothing Julie told Keesha last week (or anything in Keesha's goodbye messages) would ruin anyone's game if she returned.

Well, I stand corrected! At least she realizes her error at this point.

Well she didn't realize the error of wearing heels for the first time in her life when she was on national television.  For me, that was the more tragic failure on her part.