Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Nicole Anthony - BB21 - Still being dressed by preschoolers - Evicted 2nd

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_nicole_anthony_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Long Island, New York
Current city: Long Island, New York
Previous season: Big Brother 21. Nicole placed third and was voted America's Favorite Houseguest for her season.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

--------------------------------

8-8-2019 9.27.52 PM 0363.png

BB21 screencap from HT

Placed 3rd in BB21 and won America's Favorite. Was part of a Final Four alliance with Cliff, Jackson and Holly.

Previous HT thread: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/4045-nicole-anthony-accessorized-by-her-preschoolers/

I feel like my appreciation for her was much greater last season as it was relative to the others in the house.  With so many favorites back in the house, she's getting lost in the shuffle, I believe.  

Magpie   

Getting lost in the shuffle is the best place for her to be right now. Let all the big personalities posture and show off and take each other out, then she can creep out from behind them at the end. I think it would be awesome to see her win an All Stars season. 

MrsGryn   

Yes, because she would be so overjoyed and appreciative at winning. That would be a wonderful thing to see. 

angelmi   

I would like to see her win too but with Nicole F hating her over having the same name sucks.  

Tsylyst   
18 minutes ago, cujokay said:

She's on the block along with David.

Yes. Yes she is.

cujokay   
59 minutes ago, Tsylyst said:

Yes. Yes she is.

She seems to think Janelle was against her.  I haven't watched a lot but I thought Janelle was being friendly with her; even doing her makeup.  I think she's listening to the wrong people.

angelmi   

Janelle is trying to save her, last night Janelle was working her butt off to Memphis to replace her with Nicole F while Kevin and Dani was bashing Janelle like crazy to her.    Today Janelle was told by Bay and she went to Nicole A and asked her if she was working with Kevin and if he talks about her and Nicole A lied to her so now she won't be working so hard for her anymore. 

She has so little self-confidence that she would rather believe Kevin's story that Janelle is using her than believe the truth that Janelle wants to work with her. I hope she stays this week.

Memphis was an ass, for sure, for demanding that she use her Safety Suite pass this week.  However, unless you're sitting comfortably amid the predominant alliance in the BB house, sometimes you must lose a battle to win the war.  Because she held on to her "no one will tell ME what to do!" reaction to Memphis' assholery, it's looking like she's about to lose her war.