Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Daniele Donato Briones - BB8, BB13 - Not a queen - Evicted 10th

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_danielle_brione_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Orange County, California
Current city: Orange County, California
Previous seasons: Big Brother 8 (runner-up) and Big Brother 13. Dani married her fellow Houseguest from Season 13, Dominic Briones.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

----------------------------------

danielle.PNG

BB13 cast photo from CBS.com

Current age: 33 (turns 34 on Aug. 22)

Placed 2nd on BB8 and 8th on BB13. The rivals twist of BB8 put her face to face with her estranged father, Evel Dick, with whom she made it to Final Two. In BB13, she returned with Dick as part of the Veterans Alliance, but when he DOR'd, she was given a Golden Key that ensured her a spot in the Final Ten. She was responsible for evicting Brendon twice during BB13. It was on BB13 that she met her now-husband, Dominic Briones.

Previous HT threads:

BB8 (first thread): http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/223-daniele/

BB8 (second thread): http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/356-daniele-ii/

BB13: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/1188-daniele/

My favorite part is that they had to splice together lines for her to get a reference to Evel Dick in her clip package.

That hat in her Promo Pic makes me wonder if she stole it from a Mountie.

MrsGryn   

It looks like it was made out of cardboard and is only missing some decoupage.

angelmi   

Evel posted what he wanted the wall yeller to say Nicole and Cody running everything.  He has been complaining that Nicole is the one that is making Dani mean and he has no idea why Dani would go against Janelle and Kaysar, but she did in the vets season too.  Someone posted a video of her in HOH that year screaming at Rachel, I hated Rachel too and it was Rachel and Brendon that got rid of Dom after Dani started falling for him and turning on the vets.  So I remember Dani being so upset with them and got rid of Brendon/Jeff and it was Jordan that was stuck with her at the end.    I was just  fan of Jordan that year.  And really did not like her with Evel the first year.  She is still a horrible nasty person this year, and Janelle says she is just a house wife and in need of money.  

chrysana   

Dani is not a victim, Dick. Nicole cannot make Dani mean...Dani is making Dani mean. I've never been a fan of Dick or Dani. 

Edited by chrysana