Tsylyst

Nicole Franzel - BB16, BB18 - As if Janelle would be caught dead at her insufferable wedding!

12 hours ago, Magpie said:

What the hell did Nicole do with her BB winnings that she can't afford her own wedding?

My guess is they bought a home and furnished it with most of the BB cash.  I'm ashamed that I retain this much info about her life, but she claims that she HAD to quit working as an ER Nurse because her patients kept recognizing her and it messed with her head when her two worlds collided.  Ever the victim, Nicole claimed she couldn't focus on medicine/treatment while people fan-girled her as they laid in their ER bed. 

Also, loud rumors of Nicole excessive over-inviting "BB celebs", many of whom she's not actually met, to her wedding simply to cash in on the gifts as they knew most wouldn't attend the destination wedding, yet would feel obligated to send a gift.  Guess that's the "social influencer" mindset - grab the cash any way possible by nearly selling your soul.  

angelmi   

I just saw a video of her screwing Corey again from her last season, gross.  I had enough of that for a life time.  She is a BB tramp.  Never will be a BB queen. 

Tsylyst   

This video is worth watching the whole thing to see the hypocrisy that is Nicole trying to appeal to the non-feed-watching home audience to improve her brand. Literally rehearsing her performance for the live show so she isn't seen as a "monster."

This wasn't to help her game or manipulate people in the house. She was soliciting feedback from other people in the house, so I can't see an argument that it was jury management since they could compare notes on it in the jury house. This was specifically meant to manipulate the audience and help her brand as a "social media influencer." (Which she doesn't know is already in the toilet with sponsors dropping her left and right.)

Magpie   

Well, after watching that, all I can say is that I didn't think I could dislike Nicole more than I already did. I was wrong.

dana k   

Yeah... she's entirely deserving of the scorn she inspires. BB broadcast editing is always a sham to one extent or another, but this year's non-stop contortions to paint Nicole as a sweet li'l princess who's an innocent victim of the shady characters she's living amongst is particularly vile. Every single episode seems shaped to make her look good. They could just ignore, minimize, or omit her if they wanted to hide the bad side, but they're hellbent on creating a storyline that's as prominent as it is false. Why? She hasn't won anything or been nominated, so it's not as if they HAVE TO push her to the forefront. Awful.