Tsylyst

Nicole Franzel - BB16, BB18 - As if Janelle would be caught dead at her insufferable wedding!

Magpie   
25 minutes ago, MrsGryn said:

This tweetie made me laugh: 

I love it! And I love even more that Janelle and Whinebag were both tagged so they can see it. 

mewmom30   

I didn't like her the first time around.   I barely remember her second appearance her game play was so nonexistent.   I absolutely hate this self absorbed bitch now.  My happiest moment would be to see her back doored.

tlh9   

I remember her second time around *because* her gameplay was so god-awful!  haha!

Same, though, I would *love* to see a back-door or a blindside of her!

zclue   

The only reason I was okay with the Nicole win in her previous season is because I loathed Paul that much more. But so is so detestable and obnoxious that this season is almost unwatchable for me. I can't understand how she gets such a good edit. 

krb428   
4 minutes ago, zclue said:

I can't understand how she gets such a good edit. 

It's likely considered good for the brand that they've successfully matched a bunch of couples, sometimes across seasons. They seem to favor even the horrible ones who are part of BB couples.

It can't be because the fans and production adore her. Accchhk.

On tonight's episode, it looked like she was wearing Scotch Tape as some type of Beauty Regiment.  Is this some new thing, or was that not Scotch Tape, but some odd looking lotion?

angelmi   

She was looking for tape that day I thought it was boob tape  maybe she knows she is looking really old after all the bawling she has been doing. 

skat510   

It was a type of face mask but yes she looks terrible this year and I think she's a cute girl (personality aside). I saw someone say her hair looked like a papillon dog and it really did! Janelle was right about her fashion sense.

As if Janelle would pay $3000 to attend that insufferable wedding.  Our Janey took to Twitter last evening; shading Nicole who appears to have made a deal with the Turks & Caicos hotel/reception venue...a deal which has her guests pay an increased rate for their hotel rooms in exchange for the reception and Nicole & Victor's accommodations.  So, that $3000 doesn't even include airfare.  Wonder if etiquette demands the guests still drop a card in that tacky paper-mache wishing well.  

Details on Daily Mail.

Janelle got her invitation.  She tweeted a picture of it, which I don't care to go find.  It's a kind of cute passport on the front.

Beau says he filled Janelle in on all the shit talking that went on about her and she told him she didn't think she would be friends with Dani anymore.  Someone asked Beau if Janelle is still going to send a gift to Nicole and he said HELL NO.

tlh9   

I wouldn't pay $3,000 (or anything) to attend ANYONE's stupid wedding.  Which, *any* wedding that charges it's guests an actual fucking FEE to attend is a "stupid wedding" in my opinion.  Even more so if the wed-ees purposefully made it so their guests have to pay even more than normal.

Magpie   

What the hell did Nicole do with her BB winnings that she can't afford her own wedding?

uaintjak   

Probably bought a new bed so she could repeat her winning BB strategy of laying around doing nothing.