Tsylyst

Nicole Franzel - BB16, BB18 - As if Janelle would be caught dead at her insufferable wedding!

venkman7   

I literally screamed "noooooooooooo" at the tv set when i saw she was returning. That voice! That horrible, whiny voice!

AVorlon   

I liked and respected her as a nurse in her first season, because  that's an occupation that I hold in high regard.  However, now she's a media social influencer and an undeserving former winner,  so my high regard is out the window. 

I would only be impressed if she went back to nursing and "influenced" people by actually helping them.  

Magpie   

I had actually forgotten she used to be a nurse, since she's gone so all-in on the famewhore thing. 

krb428   

I caught her on the feeds (early on, like a week ago) for a half hour or so, and she was talking about nursing; someone had asked if she's still doing it, and she reflected on it. She definitely seems to miss it. She said it got a little sketchy when, after a stint on BB, patients in cardiac arrest would freak out and be like, "OMG, you were on Big Brother!" She said it was surreal when her worlds collided, and it would take her head out of the ER game. It was a fascinating but short discussion that made me respect her more. Then she started whining about something right after, and here we are. Go home, Nicole. 

MrsGryn   
9 hours ago, angelmi said:

They are doing good bye messages and Nicole tried to get Ian to do a mean one too, but he comes back and says he couldn't because that was a Frank thing.  Nicole says she wants to go back and redo hers, she uninvited Janelle to her wedding. 

This petty shit is why people don't actually like you, Franzel.

Kyara   

She's really become an entitled little mess, hasn't she? I can't stand her this year. 

Magpie   

I don't know why they keep bringing her back. I never see anyone say on Twitter or Facebook that they actually like her or are rooting for her, aside from poor stupid Victor.

Posted (edited)

From the editing, I would say FUG likes her.  I sure hope they didn't let her re-do her goodbye message.  Janeeeeellle, whyyyyyy are you so obseeeeesssed with meeee?  Youuuu aren't invited to my weddiiiiiiiing. because you're so meeeeeeeean.

Well, good.  They didn't let her change it.  I hope they show it.  Also, Dani's bitchy one.

Edited by Mockingbird

tlh9   

The first time, I kinda liked Nicole.

The second time, I didn't totally DIS-like her, but, my opinion of her went waaaaay down, with her shitty-ass game and undeserved win.

Then on TAR with Victor, she was not totally objectionable.

This time, she is just plain insufferable.  Dammit.  I wish someone would get her OUT, and the sooner the better!!  What a petty fucking bitch.

zclue   

Insufferable is the exact word I was coming here to use. She is insufferable and has made the remainder of the season unwatchable. Can't stand this petty little woman. 

Magpie   

It was so gross that she couldn't even be courteous enough to say "bye" when Janelle was evicted. She just walked away as soon as the votes were announced. RUDE.

issycat   

All she has in life is “You aren’t invited to my wedding?” Whatever, Janey doesn’t need your cash bar or your overcooked chicken, Nicole. Nobody wants to go to your wedding. Probably not even Victor.

Posted (edited)

She had to go carefully mess her hair up more to look like America's favorite bumpkin.

At least Skeletor said goodbye. 

Edited by Mockingbird