Tsylyst

Nicole Franzel - BB16, BB18 - As if Janelle would be caught dead at her insufferable wedding! - Evicted 14th

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_nicole_franzel_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Ubly, Michigan
Current city: Ubly, Michigan
Previous seasons: Big Brother 16 and Big Brother 18 (winner). Nicole won Season 18 and was the first female to beat a male in the final two.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

------------------------------

BB15_0222_ 7-13-2014_ 12.10.41 AM.png

BB16 screencap from HT

Placed 7th on BB16. Won BB18. Was the jury buyback returnee in BB16. Was a member of the 8-Pack alliance in BB18, and became the first woman to beat a man in the Final Two. Showmanced Hayden in BB16, Corey in BB18 and is currently engaged to BB18's Victor (he proposed during a visit to the house in BB20).

Previous HT threads:

BB16: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/2074-nicole-nope-gone-again/

BB18: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/2901-nicole-franzel-should-use-the-veto-on-those-daisy-dukes/

Amazing Race, Season 31: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/4008-nicole-franzel-and-victor-arroyo-engaged-big-brother/

angelmi   

Boy she is getting ripped in tweets today, and she made a comment that Rachel was not all star material and Rachel is ready to kick ass.  Nicole is pissing everybody off wanting to go after Nicole A and Kaysar/Janelle too.  

ff174   

She is still pissing me off from her previous seasons. Thank got I haven't heard her talk, yet.

But, the season is young.

Magpie   

She would be SUCH an easy nom because of her prior win, and I can't imagine that anyone in the house would cry if she was on the mac. Come on Cody, send her out the first week and become a legend!

MrsGryn   

She's saying Rachel Reilly is not Allstar material? What kind of mushrooms is Nicole on?

Tsylyst   

I saw someone on Twitter say that it's appropriate that the last initials of Nicole A and Nicole F give the perfect grade of their likeability.

13 hours ago, krb428 said:

And she's pissing me off with that whiny, nasal voice of hers.

Given a choice, is hers or Rachel's affected voice more annoying?

gforce   

As annoying as Rachel's voice is, she played her ass off in her seasons.  Nicole?  Not as much.

krb428   
Posted (edited)

I would much rather listen to Nicole than Rachel. Any day of the week. (But please don't make me.)

ETA: Rachel's affectations make me want to put my fist through a wall, and I've never done anything like that in my life. There's something about her that just ignites my anger! Nicole just bugs on a mosquito level. But Rachel, shit.

Edited by krb428

skat510   
13 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

I saw someone on Twitter say that it's appropriate that the last initials of Nicole A and Nicole F give the perfect grade of their likeability.

Ha that's perfect! She's the only one on this cast I actively dislike. She's already crying ffs.

Bebos   

I used to love Nicole, but now she is just an entitled brat who can't stand not being the darling of the house anymore. Ugh!

tlh9   

I liked her on her first season, but not her next one.  

wait -- she wasn't on *three* times before this season, was she??
Was her first season the one with Derrick?

Tsylyst   

Unless I lied when I created the thread title and first post in this thread, she's only been on twice.