Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Janelle Pierzina - BB6, BB7, BB14 - Queen. Always. - Evicted 3rd

krb428   

Janelle is selling her nameplate necklace she wore on the show to fund her charity. Twitter link The bids are up to more than $18K. (Yes, you read that correctly.)

angelmi   

Janelle tweeting about the wedding and saying she would never spend that much money to go see her wedding $3000 a guest and the motel will pay for her wedding if she gets all her guest to pay that. I hope Derrick and Dan do not go either.  

I'm disappointed in Janelle. Not for laying low, or being targeted or misunderstood, but for referring to Enzo as, "that Jersey guy."

You had to learn 15 names, most of which you already knew. Buh bye.

angelmi   

Especially since she just spent a week locked in a room with him and his jokes all week.  She remembered after the show so maybe just pressure.   She hated the everybody votes the way HOH tells them.  

chrysana   

I can't remember names at the best of time and how are you supposed to remember Enzo when he refers to himself as "meow meow" which I flat out would reuse to call him. So, I'll give Janelle a pass on this one.

I'm with Janelle on the dislike of voting as the HOH says. 

angelmi   

Janelle has been tweeting pictures of all her snow plus she had a live chat with Kaysar on IG and said they are not coming to finale, and Nicole A says all prejury people will not be coming back for Finale, just the jury and the people in the house will be there no audience.  Wonder what the vote will be cause Julie won't be touching no keys.  

Magpie   

They'll just skip the vote, hand the check to Cody, and call it done. 

I hope they do some sort of Zoom thing with Queen Janey so we can see her win America's Fave, though!