Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Christmas Abbott - BB19 - Jingle Jingle - Evicted 13th

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_christmas_abbott_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
Current city: Raleigh, North Carolina
Previous season: Big Brother 19. Christmas broke her foot during the first week in the house. She had surgery and remained in the game, ultimately placing third.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

--------------------------------

BB_0032_7-2-2017_15.49.28_PM.png

BB19 screenshot from HT

Placed 3rd. Was a part of The Misfits alliance. Took the Ring of Replacement in the Temptation Twist.

Previous HT thread: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/3271-christmas-abbott-christmas-tree-broke-a-branch-evicted/

angelmi   

Last night she was bashing Janelle for being nasty to the HOH group and she will not stand for it.  Then someone posted clips from her season with Josh and Paul of how many times she got nasty on her little scooter.  

dana k   

I'm not a violent person, but every time Christmas smiles, my interior thought-bubble says, "THE most punchable face in the house". Shallow, I know... but it's uncanny how reliably her spokesmodel-wannabe chipmunk face slices into my optic nerve.

angelmi   

She has been making a lot of remarks that are pissing off a lot of people, like saying she will not stand for Janelle's nasty game play, after how horrible her first season was being aligned with Josh and Paul, the nastiest players ever and then complaining about how BB celebrity life is so hard, and I remarked back that if it had not been for her BB life, TMz would not have reported about her time in jail. 

dana k   

That info greatly alleviates my guilt over being a petty and squalid human being. Thanks, angel!!

angelmi   

She really is the most disliked person in the house and they run and hide from her, she thinks she knows everything and she is so much better then everybody else.  I can't stand her.  Did they even mention her last night in the jury?  IF Memphis goes to jury this week, then she is spared next week from having to go face Da'vonne.  

9lives   

hmmm--mmmmm  does anyone think all of the remaining power trio are considering her has their goat for F2?