Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Cody Calafiore - BB16 - That model guy who handed the win to Derrick - Winner

gforce   

So, I'm reading elsewhere that just before the veto ceremony, Cody told David that he was going to use the veto on him if he could give him a replacement name in 10 seconds, only to turn immediately and tell him that he had no intention of doing so.  If so, what a cruel, little asshole.

MrsGryn   

I shouldn't be surprised at what an idiot he proved himself to be on the show last night but...yeah that was a new low, even for BB. I mean, that was Cowboy levels of idiocy. 

Tsylyst   

I saw this video on Twitter a couple days ago. Starting at the 20 second mark, Nicole points out that Cody's not as stupid as people think he is and he says that he "plays it up in the DR" because it means TV time and that means more money he can make outside the house.

Basically, he knows he's there to be the stupid jock, and he's happy to play that role.

ETA: Of course, it's very possible he's not as smart as he thinks he is and he really is just a stupid jock. But when I saw that segment on last night's show about how he'd never heard the term "Texan" or other words to identify residents of a state, I was like...yeah...he's acting. How could he be a sports fan and never have heard of Texans or, like, Hoosiers.

MrsGryn   

Okay I'm going to give this one to Cody because it cracked me up. From Jokers tweetie: 

Posted 10:30pm: Enzo: "Thursday is Christmas's son's birthday." Cody: "That means absolutely nothing to me." 

Unless Production told just Cody the approach to use for the photos - they stopped his clock for about 8 mins while he figured it out.  This was a brains Veto comp - and it's hard to believe, in fact hard to consider, that he arranged 10 photos in the correct order in under 5 minutes.  Just saying - I think they've already given him a F2 crown.