Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Cody Calafiore - BB16 - That model guy who handed the win to Derrick - Winner

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_cody_calafiore_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Howell, New Jersey
Current city: Howell, New Jersey
Previous season: Big Brother 16 (runner-up)

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

---------------------------------

BB15_0032_ 9-20-2014_ 12.39.33 AM.png

BB16 screencap from HT

Placed second on BB16. Was part of Bomb Squad alliance and The Hitmen with Derrick. Cast the sole vote to evict Victoria at Final Three, taking Derrick to the end where jurors said he would have easily beaten Victoria.

Previous HT thread: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/2066-cody-pretty-dumb/

MrsGryn   
37 minutes ago, dana k said:

I don't mind Cody as a person or player... I'm just not wild about the alliances he's made and/or is trying to build. I'm not a FNicole fan at all... and Enzo is a total zero. The only thing I remember about Enzo on his season is that I couldn't stand him. Thus far, it feels like Cody's inclination is to keep a bunch of jock-ish bros in the house for company, then root around for an F2 partner he can win against. Hence, my fear of FNicole and Enzo. They both seem like they'd latch on as ride-or-die henchpersons, with both having a very low chance of winning a final vote against him.

I don't yearn for Cody to be out quickly or anything... I just don't want him to establish an alliance big enough to dominate the game. Plus, I confess that I'd prefer Janelle and Kaysar last a bit longer, and I don't think Cody shares that sentiment. 

I totally agree with this post (originally from the veto poll thread). I like Cody as a person and he was a fairly decent player, though I suspect he would not have lasted as long as he did without Derrick as his brain. Cody - like Tyler - is a decent guy, but they are like magnets: attracted to the same polarity. Jock-bros, plus that wart on the game of BB, FNicole. 

Posted (edited)

Who is idiot enough to align with FNicole if not for having to listen to that voice all the time?  While I didn't necessarily dislike her during her seasons, she also never did anything that I can recall which remotely represented strategic thought or game smarts.  Outside of any grudge Derrick may have with her now, there's no way he'd consider aligning with her....and let's face it, Cody wasn't the brains in that bromance alliance.  

Edited by copssister

I like that the 2 of them seem to think they aren't obvious to anyone who isn't Enzo. 

gforce   

Janelle was certainly right that Cody is a terrible liar.  Anyone could have seen through his comments during their discussion in the HOH room.

angelmi   

I have heard Cody talk about his movie so many times so I got up today and watched it, it was horrible, dark, killer movie where he gets killed early.  Ice T and Ace Young, Eric Roberts, Vincent Pastore called Clinton Road.  I do not recommend.  

uaintjak   

The Calafiores have never been noted for their brains.

Also, he’s just making an analogy.

Edited by uaintjak

I'm no Cody fan, but it seemed like he spewed whatever was the biggest mystery in his tiny little brain.....he's too young to "Columbo", "Matlock" or even "Monk" a comparison.  

dana k   

Cody was 3 years old when OJ killed those people. Totally makes sense that it's the first example that would spring to mind when he wanted to make a point about David's "crime" of saving himself with a power he won in a comp that Cody played and lost. Clearly, those memories are still fresh 26 years later. Or something.

mewmom30   

Now that he has both HOH and veto this week it would be nice if he would grow a pair and backdoor one of the Terrible Trio: Christmas, Dani or Nicole.  Anyone would do.