Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kaysar Ridha - BB6, BB7 - Finally outlasted Janelle - Evicted 4th

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_kayser_ridha_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Irvine, California
Current city: Irvine, California
Previous season: Big Brother 6 and Big Brother 7. In Season 6, Kaysar was the first Houseguest voted back into the game by the viewers. He was also a member of the first All-Star season of Big Brother.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

-------------------------------

09_0070.jpg

BB6 screencap from HT

Current age: 39 (turns 40 on Aug. 10)

Placed 10th in both BB6 and BB7. Was part of Sovereign Six alliance on BB6.

Previous HT threads:

BB6: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bb3livefeeds/kaysar-i-caught-the-big-fish-t424.html

BB7: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/83-bb6-kaysar/

MrsGryn   

So there was a conversation this morning with Memphis and Kaysar where Kay was trying to convince - rightfully so - Mempa that Cody is targeting the older players, and Kay went through his observations in a logical and orderly manner. Mempa pooh-pooh'd all that logic. But it was really great to see Kay being his observant, thoughtful, logical, smart self. I missed that guy! Now here's hoping he manages to at least make it to jury this time around!

hefgypsy   
Posted (edited)

Let's not forget that he's the guy who took his finger off the button when he believed some little bitch when she promised not to put him up. She did and he went home.

just watched the broadcast. Seems production has decided to give Kasar a completely different personality. He was NEVER cocky and arrogant. Give us back our sweet Kasar!

Edited by hefgypsy
ETA

Seemed Kaysar learned his lesson about believing in others regarding his fate....given his last minute mall-walk to beat the buzzer on the Safety Suite.  I'm not really seeing arrogance from him, yet, but more so a methodical plan to interact with others who aren't his peers - which he never had to do last time around.  He's realizing that he and Janey may just be viewed as the Remi and Jerry in the house by the rest of the B22 junior hammies.  

MrsGryn   

He's trusting Mempa a little too much though. And I suspect his belief in his own wisdom will again bite him in the butt. Janey's already been telling him to dial it down a bit. 

hefgypsy   
5 hours ago, copssister said:

Seemed Kaysar learned his lesson about believing in others regarding his fate....given his last minute mall-walk to beat the buzzer on the Safety Suite.  I'm not really seeing arrogance from him, yet, but more so a methodical plan to interact with others who aren't his peers - which he never had to do last time around.  He's realizing that he and Janey may just be viewed as the Remi and Jerry in the house by the rest of the B22 junior hammies.  

I was really referring to the way he is being portrayed in the DR.

gforce   
8 hours ago, MrsGryn said:

He's trusting Mempa a little too much though. And I suspect his belief in his own wisdom will again bite him in the butt. Janey's already been telling him to dial it down a bit. 

Yep, he's really getting ahead of himself.  

Again.

angelmi   

I can't believe he has not  caught Memphis running to Cody with everything that Kaysar tells him.  

krb428   

Kaysar just made big snorting sounds, clearing out his sinuses loudly and, I suppose, swallowing? I don't know what I just heard, but he might have just lost me forever. Dunno that I can unhear that one.

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

Gross glad I was on another feed.  Haven't seen him pray this time, must be doing it in DR this time or smoke that pipe thing, might not be able since they went no smoking.  Janelle saw the special meats he is and made a dirty joke about it. 

Edited by angelmi

She might be rethinking that viewpoint now.  Bayleigh has been treating Kaysar really disrespectfully, more every day.  Today, she told him he's lame and won't do anything to help people.  Why?  Because he told her it wouldn't be a good idea to use his eviction night speech to blow up everybody's game.  She demands he do her dirty work for her, all the while not even considering voting to keep him in the game.

I liked her the first couple of weeks, but once Janelle left, she stopped even pretending she thinks Kaysar is anything more than an annoying old man who's too stupid to take seriously.  And he's not stupid.  (Joking - he is, of course, none of those things.)

Edited by Mockingbird

He's terrible at the game, but not stupid.  

Don't get me wrong.  I love the guy, but he lacks the killer instinct to do whatever it takes to win.  He has moral fiber that won't allow him to use people.  I love him for it, but geez... He's a fish out of water in the game.

As for Bailey, her behavior is predictable.  In many respects, she is the opposite of Kaysar.  I'd hoped that, without the Swaggy chain around her neck, she would show that she's a better person than we saw her last time, but no...

Kaysar is right though... There's nothing in it for him to blow up someone else's game.  As usual, his character keeps him from finding glee in hurting those who hurt him.  Boy, this world could use a few more people like him, but that kind of person will never win BB (or Survivor)!

angelmi   

I think Kaysar is scared to play cut throat because of his plan to show America not all Muslims or Mideastern men are here to blow up America.  He had a plan to come on and use it as his platform to show his son how to be a good person.   I hated the way Bayleigh talked to him.  Now Ian/Kevn/David think they can get him to blow up the house on his way out,  he is not going to fall for it.