Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Bayleigh Dayton - BB20 - Not nearly as annoying without Swaggy in close proximity - Evicted 5th

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_bayleigh_dayton_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri
Current city: Los Angeles
Previous season: Big Brother 20. Bayleigh had a showmance with fellow Houseguest Swaggy C.; they're now married.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

--------------------------------

BB_0125_7-1-2018_20.49.26_PM.png

BB20 screencap from HT

Placed 11th on BB20. Part of FOUTTE alliance.

Previous HT thread: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/3580-bayleigh-dayton-literally-not-a-queen-literally-evicted-6th/

angelmi   

Just came across her you tube of her getting ready for BB on Twitter that Chris released after she was on the show, she has a stylist that helped her.  And saw Chris' Tesla says he paid cash for it, because God is good, by she said he leased it on the show to Cody, has those doors the raise up, Tyler called suicide doors.  

MrsGryn   

Wait, you're telling me that Swaggy told an untruth in order to make himself look like some kind of rich player? I'm shocked. Completely shocked. 

tlh9   
On 8/1/2020 at 10:29 AM, Tsylyst said:

Part of FOUTTE alliance.

One of *THE* stupidest alliance names of all time.  Even "Quack-Pack" sits better with me than "FOUTTE".   For Christ's sake.  "FOUTTE"??  At least "Quack-Pack" is stupid just like the concept of alliance names.  

About the person at hand, I still don't like her.  I think I still can't just get over how much I didn't like her last time.  And the idea that she qualified as an "All-Star".

Her claim to All-Star fame must be the first to get pregnant inside the BB house.....that we know of.  

krb428   
Posted (edited)

Has Bayleigh gotten better this season? I've noticed an improvement in either her or the way they edit her on the tv show; she seems like she's matured a little. As I've said, I'd love to be surprised by her (and I really dug the Black Girl Magic segment with her and Da'Vonne). If she's less snotty this season, I would not mind a BayVonne final two.

Edited to add that I'm asking this because I started a new job that is eating my life. I haven't had time to keep up with what's going on, dang it!

Edited by krb428

angelmi   

Yes lots better then when she was screaming at Tyler and biting her lip.  Plus she had the Challenge game on MTV a few months ago and it was hard and all comps and she made it to the end climbing a snow covered mountain.  She out lasted her husband Swaggy by a month, he lost because he could not swim again.  She played with Fessie, and Kaycee from that season of BB too.  I guess she has grown up a bit in 2 years and now married.  On that season she was also busy in bed with Swaggy too much. 

krb428   

Oh, I'm strangely happy to hear this. She strikes me as someone who could be really cool (but for some reason chose the nice-nasty persona first time around). Thank you for catching me up, angelmi. I feel like I owe you a cocktail!

angelmi   

I had just started watching the challenge the year before when Davonne was on and she did great too.  Josh sucks as bad on it as he did on BB.  

Her interactions with Kaiser, calling him condescending, have me remembering how she overreacted to Tyler... methinks she’s over focused on how men treat her. It’s going to sink her game. Plus she’s so blah this time around.

She's been running around this season accusing Tyler of causing her to have a miscarriage.  Other sites are saying that production had a house meeting and Bay stopped saying that afterward.  Tyler had said before that he would walk out the door if that stuff started again.

angelmi   

She says she lives a sneeze away from the set and Swag could be here in a minute to pick her up, she also told Janelle he would drive her around when she got out, and sure enough Janelle tweeted the next night they were at "in and out" together and invited fans to come join them.   Every time they have a yeller over the wall I have a vision of Swaggy giving Bayleigh information, they have showed a map on twitter and it shows a river between CBS and an apartment building.  

MrsGryn   

Re: rivers in Los Angeles. They look like this: 

studio_city_1.jpg

The reason is because without the channels, flooding would be horrendous on the flat part as the runoff from the mountains sheds water.

On topic: Swaggy and Bayleigh live downtown, so with traffic, Swagster has grossly overestimated how fast he could be at the studio. On the other hand, he tweeted he "bought" Bayleigh a Tesla S so maybe he upgraded to the hovercraft package? 

angelmi   

Thanks for enlarging the "river" between the studio and the apartments where they think the yeller is, I thought it look like a storm drainage ditch is what we call them here.   Or a lazy river at a water park.  Looks like you could jump it and climb the wall to get to BB.  She did talk about her miscarriage in the jury house, I don't think it had anything to do with the fight she had with Tyler.  Her biting her tongue was because she got so hysterical.  She got almost that mad at Kaycee on the Challenge.  I think Tyler did not want to come on BB and leave Angela from the start and he only did it for the $40,000.  Now that the thought of one more week and stuck in jury for 6 weeks is scaring him more.  He is home sick and missing his girl and their necklace business.