Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Keesha Smith - BB10 - That blond girl from that season with Dan and Memphis - Evicted 1st

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_keesha_smith_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Sterling, Ohio
Current city: Los Angeles
Previous season: Big Brother 10. Keesha was voted America's Favorite Houseguest for her season and ultimately placed fourth.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

-------------------------------

keesha.jpg

BB10 cast photo from CBS.com

Placed 4th in BB10. Started The Coven alliance with Libra and April and later sided with The Renegades.

Won America's Choice Jury Prize.

Previous HT thread: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/622-keesha/

MrsGryn   

I feel like Keesha and Janelle were both cast as "blond bombshell" with the thought that one of them would be cut before the final house entry, but with people dropping out due to the 'rona (Josh and Kaycee) or due to FNicole's rumored machinations (Dan and Derrick), they both got in the house. 

angelmi   

I agree she looks like the girls and probably just brought in as a sub, she just doesn't have it this year.  Plus when you get brought to the end like she did and Victoria did just to have an easy win doesn't make you a great player.  Cody might have won some comps but Derrick really lead him to the end.  Ian asked him if he made the right decision to take Derrick and Cody still says he did, it just worked out for Ian taking Dan and the jury hating him more then they did Derrick. 

tlh9   

I've always thought she just kinda looked like a normal person.  Not particularly beautiful, but, nice looking and definitely not an uggo.  

As long as someone isn't trying to garishly draw attention to their appearance, I'm usually more interested in personality and likeability and gameplay anyway.

venkman7   

For the life of me I still cannot remember her on her season at all. I almost fell out of my chair when I learned she not only made it to fourth but was voted America's favourite. I also have a hard time telling her and Dani apart this season.

angelmi   

I remember her birthday and she was told when she was brought in that she looked just like Dani.  When she told Dani that you  could see how much Dani hates it.  I think Dani told 3 people last night that when Keesha campaigned to her, she said keep your twin.  Dani wants her gone for that reason alone,  I can't stand the voice and laugh.