Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Enzo Palumbo - BB12 - That "Jersey" guy, yo

Tsylyst   

bbas_cast_enzo_palumbo_800x1000.jpg

Hometown: Bayonne, New Jersey
Current city: Bayonne, New Jersey
Previous season: Big Brother 12. Enzo was the founding member of The Brigade, one of the most famous and successful alliances in BB history that helped him get to the Final 3.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

------------------------------

Enzo.jpg

BB12 cast photo from CBS.com

Enzo placed 3rd in BB12 and was a member of The Brigade alliance.

Previous HT thread: http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/900-enzo/

MrsGryn   

Yep. Still dislike this dude. Arrogant, annoying, still trying to make meow-meow a thing. 

krb428   
Posted (edited)

I actually think it's kind of funny as far as nicknames go (it was gangster inspired, no?), but I haven't been watching the feeds much to get a feel for how annoying he is.

Edited by krb428

Tsylyst   

YoBroEnzo has barely been on the feeds the few times I've watched, bro. And I'm fine with that, yo.

tlh9   

I'm torn.  I mean, if the point of your nick-name is to BE funny, or at least try to be, then, okay.  But, I don't think he is trying to be funny.

Also torn on the man in general.  I remember there was something about him I didn't like his original season; but, perhaps thankfully, time has faded the memory of just what that was.

6 hours ago, elizabethann said:

Dumbest nickname ever.  Seriously, who gives themselves such a ridiculous name?

I think I remember him saying someone he used to work with gave it to him.... maybe? 

tlh9   

If that is true, then it is a touch better.  But still, embracing it is a whole other thing.....

angelmi   

Even worst, a girl he picked up as a teenager farted in his car and yelled Meow Meow so all his buddies started calling him that because of the girl.  He is just a weird guy. 

hefgypsy   
2 hours ago, angelmi said:

Even worst, a girl he picked up as a teenager farted in his car and yelled Meow Meow so all his buddies started calling him that because of the girl.  He is just a weird guy. 

Kasar was talking about it and said it had to do with something sexual. He then got embarrassed and said the girls he was talking to (I forget who) should ask Enzo for the details. All I could think of was 'meow meow' ahem female body part???

chrysana   

The nickname is stupid. What's most irritating is how he embraces it. If others call you by a nick name that's one thing. When you start using it in conversation. I have issues. He's so over the top with it that it makes him sound ridiculous.