Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

Welcome back!

FistyHT   

Someone must have asked “can 2020 BE any worse?”, because 2020 is all “hold my beer”, and here we are, with an “All Star” (a/k/a “who the hell are these people?”) season oozing onto our TV screens while we are trapped inside being quarantined and shit, and there seriously is not enough booze in the world for this. 

So…. since he’s all about making the best of the worst (and the famewhores are always the worst), Fisty is hereby extending a not-as-grumpy-as-usual invitation to one and all to join in the fun of recapping the live feeds this season! We all have more time on our hands than usual, right? What better way to spend it than to tag team together in the recaps, the more the merrier! Jump on in, the booze water is fine!

In all seriousness, it really IS a lot of fun to recap with friends, so if you see someone in there recapping away, hop in and join them, keep them company, riff off each other and cry/barf/drink together! It’a great way to piss away the time while we are staying safe at home, and an All Star season should provide us with some good trashy material to work with.  (Just don’t forget to actually post recaps while you are in the recaps thread, or the admins will have to Release the Pissed Off Fisty and no one wants that!)

If you want to join in but just don’t know where to start, check this out: We have a post just for you! It’s for all recappers, really, and we encourage all recappers to review it now and then. Check it out: Recapping 101!

Fisty loves you all! Please take a moment to review the site rules, let an admin know if you have any questions, and remember: Attack the hamsters, not each other. 

Now let’s do this thing!! 

*FIST*

Your admins and an “already sipping the recapper wine” Fisty

Magpie   
40 minutes ago, Beehoppy said:

*CLAW FIST*

Bee! *squees* 

Beehoppy   
2 hours ago, Magpie said:

Bee! *squees* 

Mags! *squees*

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! All Stars baby!

Magpie   

It won't be the same without Dan, but I'll take it!

Minxy   

*waves frantically*

ff174   
17 hours ago, Magpie said:

Bee! *squees* 

ff *squees" louder.

ff174   
2 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Minxy! *squees some more*

Double *squee*!