Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers – Appreciation and favorite lines

angelmi   

So funny,  Someone else had seen a picture of Memphis' shark beside Christmas and lost it too.  

Posted (edited)

This explains so, so much. 

From the House Analysis and Discussion thread.

5 hours ago, copssister said:

Because, it's 2020.....and we can't have nice things.

Edited by elizabethann

9lives   

Just came to say thank you to everyone that makes, recaps and contributes to this site! It's my top go to for BB info...

Magpie   
2 hours ago, angelmi said:

Nicole is up eating and Enzo/Cody still sleeping at 5 pm. 

She is eating salad and sneezed and it went up her nose, how those nostrils are not open enough to pick. 

Ha! True and funny, too!

While I'm here, much love to @angelmi for another season of faithfully and tirelessly recapping these idiots for us. I know I'm not the only one who follows your recaps every day, and your contributions are so appreciated! 

Magpie   
8 hours ago, angelmi said:

Enzo slept till 5. They just got a bottle of wine and a deck of cards. Looks like cards all night.      I still don't have electric  ice storm here. Checking twitter. Hope to be back soon. 

Fingers crossed they get you back online very soon! I know you must be frustrated by the timing (on top of the inconvenience itself)! Just remember how boring they are the final couple of days and how they give you nothing to work with anyway....

angelmi   

thanks everybody I got it back at 4 am and the heater has not been off yet went from 70 to 50 inside in an hour without it but took 3 hours to get it back to 70.  I went thru hell without the feeds, sat in the car in the garage charging my phone just so I could read what was going on.  Tomorrow morning when they say good bye is going to be harder.  Such a bad addiction this BB stuff is.  

skrappy   

Thanks for another season angelmi! I really appreciate the time you share each season.

Magpie   

Yes, thanks to @angelmi and all of our recappers, as well as to everyone who posts here and makes HT such a comfy hangout (even when the show sucks more than Cody with his snot balls). 

Fisty loves you all. and hopes you will stick around after tonight to watch other shows with him... like TAR! 

Big thanks to @angelmi for your dedication and the totally warranted low-key contempt you manage to insert into some of your posts.  I don't know how you managed to stick it out with this hideous season.

krb428   

Angelmi, every year I admire your dedication—this year especially so!

Thanks for the great summer/fall hang, Hamstertime peeps. The show sucked this year, but you guys are the unsuckiest of all.

And that Movie thread on Fisty's Playground? That was the highlight of my whole season (and actually made up for the show sucking so much). Pure brilliance.

guppy   

Thanks @angelmi !  You truly deserve a few corn nuts or a Fisty sweatshirt for all your dedication. I come here every year and it’s so good to see you each time. Everyone is fabulous. Y’all make me laugh and have kept me company through this suckfest even though I mostly lurk. Pray to OGG that you all have wonderful holidays!!!