Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers – Appreciation and favorite lines

Tsylyst   

We're two weeks out from the premiere of BB22, so I'm giving some early love to the folks that will be spending time recapping the live feeds this summer and fall.

After taking the last year off from Live Feeds, ready to jump back into the trenches with every other recapper. Y'all are awesome and gonna do great!

Magpie   

I would love to see lots of recappers taking on the famewhores this season! Early love to you all!

tlh9   

After getting used to how the feeds work, I would like to try.  

I actually came here to say, though, how much I enjoy the Movie Title Game..... I can *never* think of any -- I just thought of one -- I am not really a "movie person", although when I read everyone else's, I do know the movie they are referencing.  I'm just not good at thinking of movies myself.  Anyway..... everyone over there is freaking hilarious!!

Tsylyst   
1 minute ago, Beehoppy said:

This is harder than I remembered. I am as #SLOWOLD as Memphis!

You're doing great!

MrsGryn   

Remember my rule! Pick one camera and stick with it for awhile until you get your rhythm back. 

12 minutes ago, Beehoppy said:

Apparently they've already run out of bottled water on fricking Day ONE, and David is too bougie for nasty old sink water so I guess he'll just shrivel up and die then.

See, you are already making me guffaw!

Magpie   
28 minutes ago, Beehoppy said:

Man, BB Old Dude edition is a WHOLE other ball of wax. 

I know, right? Last night I said I was going to route for the "grey hairs", but then I realized that didn't narrow it down much. 

Good to see you recapping again! *sends Diet Coke fuel supply*

Magpie   

While I am handing out loves today, I'm also very glad to see angelmi is back and keeping us informed, especially now at the start of the season, when there are so many hammies scurrying about and alliances shifting constantly. Kudos to the HTers who are brave enough to jump in to take them on and sort them out for the rest of us!

angelmi   

Thanks Magpie, so good to have the recappers from the old days back helping out too with the funny stuff.  

Tsylyst   
3 minutes ago, Beehoppy said:

4:33 HT

Here kitty kitty

So this is the new thing now? Cats instead of Fish? Are we being catfished? Is it an homage to the musical Cats?

Are these cats available for adoption somewhere? Like, whats the deal with the cats? I see two kittens playing and at least one other cat in a cage. There are just too many unanswered questions with THE CATS!

Cats (and other animals) started a couple seasons ago. Usually we get them during feed blackouts for competitions/ceremonies. In the past, they have been pets available in a California pet shelter.

krb428   

They tried putting the kittens in the tank, but...

Super great to see you back here, Beehoppy! Great to see everyone again. Thanks to all for staying up late and capturing the mediocrity (after prepping to stay awake late, I fell asleep five or ten minutes into the feeds going live, so.).

tlh9   

Well, @krb428, I only made it about 1/2 hour.  And I'd been all psyched for it too, hahaha!

So much fun reading this morning though!