Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Is it worse to have an All Star hamster you hate or no season at all?

What is worse?  

44 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. What is worse:

• An All Star season with a hamster I hate
    • No season at all

Tsylyst   

What if Paul is in the cast, for example?

I think the guy is funny, but I know a lot of people on HT can't stand him.

But honestly, even strongly disliking one of the cast members gives me something to do. I'll take it!

MrsGryn   

Easy answer. No season at all. Give me people to rant about!

Magpie   

Paul amuses me, too, but even if it was Rachel... well, actually, the last time Rachel was on, I skipped watching that season. So now I'm not really sure what my answer would be, but I went with "no season at all" is worse. 

krb428   

No season at all would suck and would make this godforsaken year seem even longer. Bring on the annoying jerks!

angelmi   

Evel is still tweeting so if they locked them up today, we are safe.  Paulie and Josh yuck. Paul I can stand, I even listen to his music.   TMZ didn’t say Swaggy or Angelia and I heard those 2 couples were the first picked. Janelle and Nicole were fun.  

gforce   

Like some horribly toxic relationship, I'll probably be with this thing every season until CBS finally ash cans the whole monstrosity.  

chrysana   

At this point, I'd watch a hated HG over no HGs. I can always hope the hated HG gets an early eviction. 2020 has been a wild ride.

Listen, I've been working remotely by company mandate since early March - and they've just now announced that we will not return in 2020.  Yes, I realize that I'm blessed to have that ability and my job is secure, but this extroverted-introvert misses people.  At least a summer full of hated hammies would provide a means by which I could express myself when I can't laugh and joke with my teammates.  

I mean - the irony of watching BB live feeds while the viewers are also isolated in their homes.....so many references/jokes to work into recaps that the season simply must happen!

I also skipped that last season that Rachel was on...not only because of her, but all of them.  And I never missed it.  I could skip any all-star season much easier than watching people I've already grown to hate.

I also thought Paul was funny.  And rumors of Kaysar?  That would make me watch, at least for a while.

No season at all would be worse. I've watched all of them except the winter season with apparently was nothing but rapists and felons. I've lost interest in others and stopped watching halfway thru, but I've always at least given them a go. 

tlh9   

Absolutely, "no season at all" would be worse to me, by far.  I look forward to and enjoy the summer distraction, even when it's awful.  Especially if it's awful in a way that a lot of fun can be had with, here!