Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Favorite Moment in BB History

angelmi   

The twins boyfriend double crossed by the poker player and walking out barefoot.  And Cody’s walking over the table to get out without shaking hands with anyone. Jessica tweeted that she is glad she is brewing another baby instead of playing.

How could I forget Cody walking across the coffee table to exit the show? - it truly was a classic BB moment.  Good memory, angelmi!

Magpie   

That happened the very first season I watched BB, @Bebos, and I was lucky enough to be posting live feed recaps on HT as it happened. I was DYING. A classic, for sure!

Speaking of Ivette reminds me of another classic BB moment, when Janelle won the America's Choice phone call (and Ivette had a meltdown!):

krb428   

Dying watching that video, Magpie! That was the very best season ever. April calling the viewers pieces of shit and simultaneously wondering how it's possible that people weren't routing for that side. Good times indeed.

gforce   

Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about that!  Hilarious.  I can’t remember - was Michael there when she came out?  I sure don’t remember that.

krb428   

So I got sucked in to season 6 and watched a couple episodes, and that Michael was a total douchenozzle; weird that Janelle was so into him.

tlh9   

Wow.  I may have to re-watch season 6 at least a little bit too.  Seeing these clips has made me almost "nostalgic" if you can call it that.