Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 41

Magpie   

Same here! At first it seemed obvious it would be Genie, but then suddenly it was not so clear at all. I love a TC where anything can happen. 

Kyara   

I have to admit I’m not a fan of the new type of idol. It seems wildly unfair. You just have to walk up to someone and ask and they have to give it up? I call bullshite!

Magpie   

I'm reading Ricard's Twitter and I think I have to start routing for him, too. I don't know whether the texts with his mom are authentic, but they are cracking me up!

MrsGryn   

I came across Ricard's mom texts recently and find them hilarious. Makes me soften my dislike for him a bit. 

On the other hand, have you see Naseer's wife tweeting some of his quotes? 

Naseer's wife Diana Coons

Magpie   

Yep, I've been following Mrs. Naseer, too. "Not my cup of coffee" is my new fave saying!

If Erika doesn't flip the script, she deserves to be booted. She 100% knows she's the low man on the totem pole with her old team, there's no reason to protect them. She's literally got nothing to lose. 

That might have been the best tribal I've seen in a long time! I have to admit, I was sure Evee was going home and was going to be bummed they didn't use the idol on her, but then started laughing when it all worked out. The bitter Sydney was just icing on the cake. 

Magpie   

It was very entertaining, except for having to sit and watch them all mill around whispering to each other. This is one aspect of the more recent Survivor seasons that I could do without. Make your strategy, including backup plans, before you get to TC, people!

AVorlon   

At this point I think Erica is the only woman I can root for. I don't really like Ms. Bossy Pastor and her sidekick, and Heather and Tiffany need to go to the jury before they get  used as  useless canon fodder.   

AVorlon   

Evvie is playing a pretty decent game, so I would like to see her stick around.  What I should've said is that I want BOTH Tiffany and Heather on the jury right away, followed by Ms. BossyPants and her buddy. 

AVorlon   

Yet another immunity idol leaving in someone's pocket. That seemed like a pretty brutal betrayal, but she  took it well.    

Magpie   

That was one of the best episodes of Survivor I've ever seen, right down to us hearing Shan performing her little "evil" song the same night her torch gets snuffed. The editors did a great job.

I didn't see it as a betrayal, because it was made clear that Shan and Ricard never had a final 2 deal, and they were both in agreement that they'd need to come after each other. I'm sure she was ready and willing to cut him whenever she felt the time was right. Maybe she thought she'd bought some time by giving him intel; if so, she underestimated Ricard. 

I loved seeing Ricard do so well, even if Shan did slap a bigger target on his back as she left TC. If he can corral Heather, Xander, and Erika, he has a good shot at winning the season. At this point, I think his biggest competition is Erika, but he handled Shan, so I'm hoping he can get rid of Erika when he needs to, as well. For now, I think her strategy skills will be useful and he should focus on getting rid of the rest of Shan's "final four" group first. I'm hoping to see Liana out next week, where she can join her BFF Shan at Ponderosa.