Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 41

Posted (edited)

Could those ‘beware advantages’ be any more in the open?  I am getting tickled at the secret phrases at the immunity challenges.

How goofy and hilarious - other tribe members are like - what?

Edited by centraliaclerk

Magpie   

And even then, people were looking right past them! I would have loved to see one of them pick up an advantage and toss it into the fire with other random kindling.

angelmi   

Oh man so sad poor kid from OK back stabbed, fell for a crooked pastor.  
also saw on FB’s survivor post dear old bad ass Russel from two other survivors is bashing Jeff for dropping the come on in Guys!  My husband used guys to address a bunch of people. I don’t get it, I am a woman and it never offended me.

Edited by angelmi

Magpie   

I want to know what happens to Xander's "butterflies" advantage now that Brad and his "broccoli" part of it is gone. They didn't say a word about that tonight. 

Tsylyst   

In the previews for next week, it looked like Genie found one of those bundles. So maybe they wrapped it back up and put it back at that camp to be found again?

Magpie   

Oh, I do remember seeing her pick something up, now that you say that. I wish someone would find the last one and get it over with. 

Magpie   

I like the cast this season, but I'm not liking the direction Probst is taking this show to be more "family friendly". I miss the old days where he'd openly mocked people who sucked at challenges and made innuendo-laden commentary during BALLS challenges.

I had my doubts pre-season when he said they'd be including a rebus puzzle for kids, and now here we are, spending 10 minutes giving a verbal participation trophy to Heather. Bah!

AVorlon   

Heather is clearly a person who cannot win for her tribe, and needs to go.  Maybe Jeff can make her feel better about it, but she still sucks    

On 10/13/2021 at 8:59 PM, angelmi said:

Oh man so sad poor kid from OK back stabbed, fell for a crooked pastor.  
also saw on FB’s survivor post dear old bad ass Russel from two other survivors is bashing Jeff for dropping the come on in Guys!  My husband used guys to address a bunch of people. I don’t get it, I am a woman and it never offended me.

Just because a blind eye has been turned to certain terms for a long time, it doesn't make them okay in this day and age. 

I could almost feel bad for Heather.... if I had realized she was even a player. I thought she was Tiffany and then realized they were two different players and I no idea who she was. Which one couldn't do the balance beam kind of thing a couple of episodes ago? That was Tiffany, right? If so, I really have no idea who Heather is! I will say, Heather has gorgeous hair from what I saw! LOL!

The tribe trying to lose was cracking me up.... especially since the other ones were tragically horrible. 

angelmi   

Yes I can’t tell heather and Tiffany apart either.  They barely show the winning team very much, you can always tell when someone is going they get a lot of attention that night.

Magpie   

I read an interesting tidbit today that I don't think has been mentioned here yet. "Evil" pastor Shan, who is Canadian, went onto the show while in remission from multiple sclerosis. This article says she came out of the season just fine, but that's pretty ballsy (and honestly, maybe not too smart). 

Ricard is deaf in one ear (which is why he's always sitting in the same spot at TC), and they are both getting a lot of airtime, so it's possible they will go far and we might see our first winner who has a physical disability. 

AVorlon   

I like what they're doing next week, with a reorganization instead of a full  merger. That  should stop any  talk of throwing the comps, and maybe  result in some much needed trimming of the dead weight. 

Magpie   

I really enjoyed last night's show (in fact, I am liking the entire season so far)! Naseer, who is my fave at the moment, makes me smile with how he always gives maximum effort, and how thrilled he seems to be to be there. I loved the surprise we got regarding him and the idol.

The face off between Shan and Ricard was great, too. I didn't like Ricard much before, but I give him props for not falling for Shan's manipulation, and his "are you fucking kidding me?" expression was hilarious. Doog TV!