Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 41

MrsGryn   

Apparently I'm going to need the whole color palette array from Home Depot for this season instead of just the blue tones.

image.png

AVorlon   

It's nice to see it back again. I thought it got off to a great start, and it does seem to move faster.  Not that I wanted it. I had no problem with the pace before, and now two people are gone before we even got to know them. . 

Magpie   

I was dreading all the changes it sounded like they were making, but I enjoyed last night's show and totally agreed with how the voting went. The only part I found annoying was Peachy's little "ooh should I stop saying 'guys'???" bit, which seemed forced and to be honest, stupid.

But that was just a little blip, and the rest of the show was fun to watch. The tribe that I will always call "Lulu" was pretty entertaining!

Kyara   

I thought the “guys“ discussion was dumb, but I liked the rest of the changes. The little puzzle part for fans was fun too. Pretty easy the first week, but we’ll see where it goes.