Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Ethan Zohn - Sele (Blue) - Exiled Fourth

uaintjak   

I just recently rewatched Africa, and man, he was such nonentity.

knewb   

Wasn't he in a relationship with a contestant from a different season? And I guess he's cured of cancer. Good for him.

Yeah, he dated another player for a while. He's actually had cancer twice. I remember liking him. I really liked the Africa season just for the location alone. Imagine them trying to do that today. It would never happen. 

He's truly the ultimate Survivor.....battled aggressive cancer twice in his life and kicked its ass both times.  He was partnered with Jenna Morasca for a long while.  When they broke up, it made me wonder if their relationship had fallen victim to "caretaker syndrome" or whether she could never time the break-up around his cancer battles (yes, I'm that evil).  

MrsGryn   

Won against: Kim (5-2)

Season brief: Africa. Landlocked, so no bikinis. Lex got a random vote and got crazy-paranoid, seeking revenge against the wrong person. The season gets a lot of crap but I loved it because it was a different type of setting. Also Frank made a bow and arrow and sat in a tree all day to try and hunt an antelope. 

What MrsGryn remembers about this player: Happy and relieved he won his season because he seemed like a nice guy and only jerks seemed to be winning reality shows. Athletic, cute, not mean. 

MrsGryn's Thumbs Up or Down: UP. 

angelmi   

I was following him on FB thru all his cancer and Jenna stuff. I am glad he is free of her and cancer and back to play again. 

AVorlon   

I felt a little bit bad for Ethan, because he did nothing wrong and seemed like a nice guy. Maybe the game has passed him by over the years, but it still sucks to get voted off because they  can't manage to get rid of Boston Rob or Parvati.    

I was completely surprised by this one. I guess the thought might be the other 2 weren't really that attached to him so they won't be so bitter and pissed? I don't know. Again it just seems like a waste of a vote. 

Edited by nixiechick