Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Denise Stapley - Koru

tlh9   

suddenly, I think I remember her.  But, am still not sure how to describe her.

MrsGryn   

Won against: Lisa (Whelchel) and Michael (Skupin) 6-1-1

Season brief: Philippines. Abi-Maria was the worst! Three players from previous seasons who were med-evac'd came back: Penner, Russell, Skupin. Bitterest jury award, but we got Malcolm at least.

What MrsGryn remembers about this player: Sex therapist jokes. I really had no memory of her.

MrsGryn's Thumbs Up or Down: UP but only for more sex therapy joke opportunities.

tlh9   

This is when we got Malcolm?  

I had blocked Abi-Maria until you mentioned her -- then I immediately remembered her.  And had to keep from vomiting.

All I remember is the sex therapist jokes also.

Kyara   

I’m starting to think my memory has been tampered with by aliens (or I’m just SLOWOLD). I don’t remember any of these people!

angelmi   

I don't remember who won in Dec. I got slow old bad. But they are so dirty when we see them once a week that on finale they look like totally different people so when they name the winner we have no idea who they are. 

Magpie   

Never saw her season, and had no opinion of her this season till tonight. That was a really interesting move on her part at Tribal Council, using both idols, which lead to the dethroning of queen Sandra. I'm not 100% sure that she should have used BOTH idols, and that may come back to bite her, but it sure made for an upset at TC so I'm all for it. 

chrysana   

In the end both idols were not needed; however, to not use the second one she had to trust that Sandra was telling the truth...and trust that what Sandra shared was what the rest of her tribe was doing.  

I'm more surprised that Sandra trusted Denise to follow their agreement.  

Magpie   

Same, Kyara! I was hollering about Sandra going, but at the same time I had to admire Denise's genius in pulling that off without Sandra suspecting a thing.

I was literally cheering when she pulled it off. And I have grown to like Sandra, but it was excellent game play. 

What Gryn said.  Denise played Sandra like a mothertrucking fiddle.  I loved every minute of that tribal council.

Now that Yul is gone, Denise is the only one left I give a shit about.  And that's only because she outplayed Sandra.  I might also like Jeremy because he's from Massachusetts.