Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Rob Mariano - Yara (Green) - Exiled Sixth

gforce   

svr_cast_rob_mariano_800x1000.jpg

Biography

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts
Current residence: Pensacola, Florida
Previous seasons: Survivor: Marquesas (Season 4), Survivor: All-Stars (Season 8), Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains (Season 20), Winner of Survivor: Redemption Island (Season 22), Mentor on Survivor: Island of the Idols (Season 39)

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/216312/

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

tlh9   

So does he *really* still work construction?

He built an awesome shelter last season, but just wondering if that's really his day-to-day job.  haha!

Maybe he and whats her face should start giving their CBS money to who ever is watching their kids while they are famewhoring  for the 12th time. 

Sorry, not sorry.....I like both Rob and Amber.   While they definitely take advantage of every reality opportunity which comes their way, it allows them to focus on their family without constraints of 9-5 jobs.  I must also admit to STILL being a Browns fan......sometimes, you just love who you love and can't bring yourself to quit them despite their flaws.  

MrsGryn   

Won against: Phillip and Natalie (8-1-0)

Season brief: Redemption Island had the eliminated player still in the game, dueling against the next eliminated player until one left returned to the game in the merge. Rob and Russell Hantz both returned to lead their tribes, but Hantz was voted out second because he was and is a horrible person with no redeeming qualities. This season also gave us the greatness that is Phillip Pink Panties. 

What MrsGryn remembers about this player: How can I miss you when you never go away? Love-hate with Rob, but he sure knows how to play the game and makes great TV.

MrsGryn's Thumbs Up or Down: UP.

angelmi   

Rob was so close can't believe Tyson who ate peanut butter alone for a week in secret won. Rob had a few video up on twitter this week of the stuff he is doing at his house this painting last week today it was using a power washer to clean his porch and bricks. I was shocked that even though they both have won a million each they just have an average house and truck. 

MrsGryn   

Sounds like they were pretty smart about their money, then. Rather than buy a house they wouldn't be able to afford after a few years, not to mention property taxes, they got something comfortable and reasonable.

tlh9   

Hopefully they invested what they could, that wasn't taken up by the house, which yes, is a reasonable investment.

A million dollars, after taxes, really isn't *that* much in practicality.  At least not for like sustaining one's lifestyle for very long!

Also, Rob definitely seems like a sensible person in that regard.  Amber does to, she's just, um quieter about most everything.  

He probably had to sink a hefty chunk into his construction business too. I'm sure he's making money now, but at the beginning there would have been a lot going out with not as much coming back in. 

angelmi   

Yes very smart and all those kids to feed and raise.  In my dreams of winning lottery, it is always building my dream house.