Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Adam Klein - Koru - Exiled Eleventh

tlh9   

Why can't I remember him either?  I distinctly remember that season..... just not him somehow.

MrsGryn   

Won against: Ken and Hannah. Unanimous vote.

Season brief: Millennials vs. GenX. Tribes were divided into two age groups. Boomers need not apply.

What MrsGryn remembers about this player: His mother had cancer, which he brought up at the final tribal council. My feeling was that it was spontaneous and not intentionally manipulative but it sure turned out that way. 

MrsGryn's Thumbs Up or Down: Down

chrysana   

I remember his face...after I read Mrs.Gryn's commentary...and looked close.  The thing is, the castaways are all clean and shiny (and in some cases much older) in these pictures.  If I remember these people at all, it's with grimy faces and greasy hair...the age they were on their season.   

MrsGryn   

Okay, Adam is getting on my last nerve. He's scared? Don't do the challenge! Start off at the lowest point if you are afraid of heights. He is sooooo whiny. Also, he's scared of being voted out? You aren't going to die! You are not in real danger! Stop whining! 

When Ben snapped at him, I nearly cheered. 

He looked like he was literally going to cry at the thought of being voted off. Dude, you won a million dollars already. It's not like you need to win this to keep your elderly parents from starving to death or something. 

Well, that was.... shall we say special? His absolute meltdown was hilarious. And seriously, trying to pry the front of the lectern apart because it looks like an idol, that's paranoia at it's best. Had to love Probst's reaction though. 

MrsGryn   

That was pretty epic. Adam was right, it was worth a shot since it was beyond obvious he was most likely going home, but he's such a little jerk, I quite enjoyed watching him get schooled by Probst and his poker face. 

The good news is that there is no way Adam is beating out the other Exiles to win back in the game. He should just go the Sandra route and raise the surrender flag now. Safe us all (and by us I mean me) a lot of time wasted on seeing his face on TV. 

Magpie   

I loved how Peachy's face lit up for the briefest moment when he realized what Adam was thinking, before he proceeded to reel Adam in. Totally hilarious!