Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Sandra Diaz-Twine - Dakal (Red) - Exiled Eighth - Surrendered

uaintjak   

What a dumbass.  She went from guaranteed safety to guaranteed getting voted out.  And for what?

Magpie   

And she didn't even get both fire tokens from Denise (and then had to give back what she had)!

Tsylyst   

When Rob got the boot last week, I was like, "Ooh, Sandra better be worried."

Then when she heard he got the boot and they showed her being all happy about it, I was like, "Yep, Sandra better be worried."

So she's going to Extinction, but isn't her smartest move to just raise the sail and go home? She'll never win a competition to return, and there's no Sandra Sit Out Bench in that comp. Or is she really such a dedicated Survivor player that she'll want to sit on the jury even if it means suffering on that island for the rest of the season?

Magpie   

I think Sandra will head home soon. I don't see her sitting around on that stupid island waiting for the end just so she can do the jury thing, when she can enjoy the comforts of home, show up for the finale, and collect her pay. 

Are we going to get a finale show? I feel like it might literally be by Skype. 

I don't now how Sandra didn't see that vote coming. Honestly, it was the perfect gameplay and seeing as she didn't even bother to tell Denise to vote Tony as at least a try was just sloppy.