Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Sandra Diaz-Twine - Dakal (Red) - Exiled Eighth - Surrendered

gforce   

svr_cast_sandra_diaz_twine_800x1000.jpg

Biography

Hometown: Stamford, Connecticut
Current residence: Riverview, Florida
Previous seasons: Winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands (Season 7), Winner of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains(Season 20), Survivor: Game Changers (Season 34), Mentor on Survivor: Island of the Idols (Season 39).

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/216313/

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

tlh9   

I was kinda back and forth on her, until this last season.  Then, I came to like her and can't wait to see how she navigates this.

Kyara   

Sandra is a master. Watch carefully or you’ll miss her playing. She’s so stealthy.

MrsGryn   

Won against: Heroes vs. Villains: Parvati and Russell Hantz (6-3-0).  Pearl Islands: Lillian (6-1)

Season brief: Heroes vs. Villains: Ten heroes vs. ten villains. Final four were all villains because no one wants to be next to a hero at the end.. JT sent a love note to Russell Hantz. Pearl Island: "Pirates loot. Pirates steal." Johnny Fairplay's meemaw "died." 

What MrsGryn remembers about this player: "Anyone but me" as strategy. Negotiating in the Panamanian market in Spanish for supplies. Masterful control over her alliances without seeming to direct them. 

MrsGryn's Thumbs Up or Down: UP. Otherwise the Queen might lop my head off.

MrsGryn   

Why have these people not voted Sandra out? She is going to rule them all! 

Also, she really needs to be forced to participate in the challenges. That is ticking me off. 

Edited to say I found this on Reality Blurred:

Survivor: Game Changers winner Sarah Lacina confirmed this on Twitter:

“The rule is you can’t sit out the reward challenge then the immunity challenge. Since we are having immunity/ reward challenges, the rule doesn’t apply in this situation.”

Yep, you can't sit out back to back challenges, so Sandra can keep sitting her ass out all the reward challenges, still reap the benefits, and not tire herself out. 

angelmi   

When I checked twitter today saw Evel Odick calling it breaking the rules so Sandra had to give her explanation everybody still thinks unfair advantages for her and Rob this season, they are getting old, ha!  She says she was not born with muscles, she got brains instead.  It is so funny to see all the tweets from the survivors this season.

chrysana   

I wouldn't think it possible for Sandra to win a third time; but...

She is the queen.  How she's escaped tribal with no votes is remarkable as she's already won twice and hasn't really changed her style of game.  

tlh9   

It really is kinda amazing.  There must be some "magic mist" she emits to those around her.

Magpie   

I don't think she'll win, or even make it to the end, but I am enjoying her game of doing so little while people just treat her like the queen she is!

She's playing smart. I want to see her try to take Rob out, so I'm hoping when they pick new buffs this week, that happens. 

Ever the conspiracy theorist, something in the back of my brain keeps insisting that Sandra, Amber and Rob are working together to get all three of them to the final tribal council.  Like they got together for hours on end before the season premiered to play out all the different scenarios which could play out and had a plan for how to handle each one. 

"With a format of two tribes for the game, at least one will have 2 of us on the same tribe, so one conspires to get the other voted off to Exile Island (Edge of Extinction) to manipulate those folks while the other remains in the tribe to manipulate the ones still in the game.....the one ending up alone on the other tribe will manipulate those in the game to continue to push us all to the final three"

Yeah, I know, I have too much time on my hands.