Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Danni Boatwright - Sele (Blue) - Exiled Third

Magpie   

I seem to recall liking her. I don't recall her being Steven Tyler's twin, though. 

tlh9   

bwahahaha!  I was wondering if perhaps she had just eaten something she was allergic to, just before that photo was taken.

MrsGryn   

Won against: Stephenie (7-1)

Season brief: Guatemala had the first Hidden Immunity Idol and two returning players, Bobby Jon and Stephenie.

What MrsGryn remembers about this player: Recognized Gary Hogeboom, the ex-NFL quarterback. Tall and pretty. Good with people.

MrsGryn's Thumbs Up or Down: Up.

AVorlon   

That had to be one of the dumbest moves ever... walk right up to Boston Rob and tell him you want to get rid of Parvati. You might as well set yourself on fire while you're doing it. 

She was just so painfully dumb! She knew she was on the outs after like 12 minutes of playing, then wants to go after Parvati, and talks about the alliance right in front of Ben. Raise the flag, there's NO way you're getting off the island and back into the game, so unless you've got nothing else going on or need the money that bad, just go home. 

MrsGryn   

Stephenie was one the tribe with Bobby Jon that got decimated in Palau (the season Tom Westman won). She and Bobby Jon returned to Guatemala and were put in different tribes. She blindsided allies during the game that were on the jury and they were bitter betties. Also Danni was very likable during her season, very strong physically and socially. Not like she presented here. 

Thank you so much, Mrs G - she did look so familiar to me, but I couldn't place Stephenie (nor spell her name correctly) until you jogged my SLOWOLD memory.  Very much appreciated!