Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Natalie Anderson - Sele (Blue) - Exiled First

Magpie   

Every comment in this thread would be a good addition to the thread title. Example: 

Natalie Anderson - San Juan del Sur - S29 - "Oh fuck I had blocked her out"

*scribbles notes for future use*

MrsGryn   

Won against: Jaklyn and Missy (5-2-1)

Season brief: A Blood vs. Water redux, but with no returning players. The execrable John Rocker (MLB pitcher and noted racist) and his girlfriend were participants. 

What MrsGryn remembers about this player: "Oh fuck I had blocked her out." "Ew, a Twinnie." Yeah I remember her more from TAR, too. 

MrsGryn's Thumbs Up or Down: If you people know me at all, you know this is a big thumbs DOWN.

Magpie   

I'm SLOWOLD and I've also missed quite a few seasons of Survivor, but the light bulb just came on over my head and I realized that a Twinnie actually WON one? How the hell did that happen??

uaintjak   

Well I'm not sorry she's gone (except for Jurassic Island, which fucking sucks so bad that it might ruin this season) I think she was a dumb first vote.  She's quite strong, it looks like she ate her twin and gained all her muscle.  I would have gone with Denise, who despite an awesome dive seems like the oldest, or Adam, who just gives off that weasel vibe.

angelmi   

Didn't the twins do TAR too?  She looked like she was going to hit Amber when she woke her up. 

Magpie   

As much as the Twinnie annoys me, I have to admit she was killing it in the comps and they were stupid to send her to the island. I took an instant dislike to Adam last night, so would have been happy to see him float off in the boat. 

She was a waste of a vote. You have a guy out there who's a) with his wife, b) been on the show like 18 times, and c) has MORE contacts than the rest of them put together, and yeah, you vote for her.