Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Who was your pick from the Final Three?

Which Survivor of the Final Three was your preferred winner?  

17 members have voted

1. Which Survivor of the Final Three was your preferred winner?

• Dean
    • Noura
    • Tommy

Magpie   

I was rooting for Evil Dean because he was way more interesting than Tommy (and Noura had no chance of winning).

AVorlon   

I want to pick the production assistant who got her leg touched by Handsy Dan after he was warned to stop doing that shit.  She doesn't deserve a million dollars for that, but Tommy did little to deserve it, either. No award.  Give the  money to charity. I think it would be fun if the jurors had that option.  

Tsylyst   

#TeamEvilDean

Dude played the game. For most of the season, I was surprised every time Tommy came onto the screen because I forgot he was out there. Just being seen as more friendly shouldn't get you the win.

I voted for NOura out of spite for this season. Now I want her to be the next Batchelorette. Can you just imagine that?!!

I'm very happy with 'Sia's' choices.

yesteach   

I know itv would never happen, but I'd have voted Noura just because to be as annoying and bat shit crazy as she is... She still schmoozed and connived her way to the end...

uaintjak   

Dean, I guess.  He deserved it, but I felt pretty meh about most of the cast's play styles.  Like personality-wise, I really liked Janet and Elaine, but gameplay-wise Dean was the only one who stood out to me. When Probst was like "Noura wins her third individual immunity!" I was like "Really?"  Even when they did stuff, it seemed so milquetoast.  Tommy was very bland, but he seemed to be getting the winner's edit, so no surprise I guess.

Kyara   

I do admire Tommy for getting to the end without ever winning anything or having votes against him. That’s a strong social game I’d never be able to play.