Tsylyst

Survivor 40: Winners at War

Do we know how many fire tokens anyone has? Twinie seems to have like 12 by now. I'm sure the end result with them will be entirely unexciting, as is the CBS way, but I'm personally hoping it's something like you get one vote at the final tribal for each token, so Twinie gets 12 votes others have like 2. 

Magpie   

Ha, that would be great if the one who has been on the island (and away from the action) the longest had the most votes at the end. 

Tsylyst   

I think Natalie only has the three she earned last night (assuming she and Poverty evenly split the six from Tony). She spent her earlier tokens on an advantage in the come-back challenge and an idol in case she made it.

There's a tally here, but I don't think it's accurate. We don't have a full accounting of who did what with the tokens that were earned in last night's episode, and this list makes some assumptions.

MrsGryn   

I would no be surprised if Natalie and Parvati use the tokens to buy food, like Parv and Danni did with their earlier win.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:25 AM, nixiechick said:

I wish they would show all the votes like they used to, it was always nice to know who voted which way. 

Nixiechick, they do show the votes at the end. If you use CBS All Access, choose the Watch Credits option before it runs away to the next thing they want to show you (which for me always seems to be Love Island - why me?)

I think Denise has one and someone has the 50/50. Not sure if Jeremy gave it back or not. At the rate they're going, if 2 have immunity again, nearly the rest of them could have an idol. Imagine that tribal and the whispering!

Tsylyst   

What is the last chance to play them? Five people? They're going to have to use them or lose them soon.

Natalie and Rob did buy idols, but unless one of them wins the return those idols will should out of play. Still, that's at least three idols, at least one immunity necklace and one 50/50 advantage going to the next tribal.

Plus there are a bunch of fire tokens on the Koru that still haven't been used. Someone could potentially buy another advantage, either from the sales list or from one of those deals from Extinction.

Makes things interesting, but also a mess.

Just imagine the cluster it will be when there's 5 left, 3 idols, an advantage, and an immunity. I will laugh if the fire tokens amount to nothing and the Dinosaur Island people could have had food and luxury, but were saving them up for the unknown. 

AVorlon   
Posted (edited)

True, and I can't imagine what  all these fire tokens are supposed to do.  We're almost at the end, so most of them  must be useless. 

Maybe a nice souvenir to take home, like your Survivor buff that can now be fashioned into a face mask.

I don't have a face mask yet.  I'm waiting for something that captures my imagination,  and my airborne spit halo of destruction.  

Edited by AVorlon

On 4/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, Lorelai28 said:

Nixiechick, they do show the votes at the end. If you use CBS All Access, choose the Watch Credits option before it runs away to the next thing they want to show you (which for me always seems to be Love Island - why me?)

My apologies; I re-watched the April 22 episode and discovered that, indeed, they had not revealed the votes at the end.

chrysana   

I could live with Sarah winning. Hard no on Ben or Tony. I have a few hard no's on jury too...

Magpie   

I'm routing for Crazy Tony, but won't mind if Sarah wins.