Tsylyst

Survivor 40: Winners at War

Magpie   

These people are idiots for not getting rid of Wendell before merge, and now he's going to immunity-run his way to the end. #TEAMDOUCHE 

AVorlon   

Team douche? Heh. 

So, we get the merger next time, and that should add an interesting dynamic to the whole thing. In the meantime, they really need to thin out the herd on Exile (or Extinction). Whatever they call it, more people need to go besides Sandra. Boston Rob getting three tokens in one day was impressive, but I'm  kind of tired of him now.          

chrysana   

I've been tired of him for a long time; however, that was impressive.  I'm sad the old-school players all seem to be on Extinction...especially Yul.

50 minutes ago, Kyara said:

I still love Rob. I giggled a little when he grabbed all 3 fire tokens.

Me too!

MrsGryn   

Yeah me three. If it had been someone else there instead of Rob, I would guess Tyson might have found at least one more. Then he could have purchased some jelly to go with his peanut butter. 

MrsGryn   

I have questions.

First, what is the color of the new buff for the Merge tribe (Koru)? I think it's like that blue/black/white/gold dress from a few years ago.

Second, did anyone look for a clue to an immunity idol at the merge feast? My suspicion is that they did but none was found so nothing was shown. 

Third, I'm kind of grateful for the escape Survivor provides right now.

Tsylyst   

On the official Buff website, the Koru colors look dark gray, but like a brown gray. It's not quite black because the letters in the Buff logo are black, and it doesn't match. https://buffusa.com/buff-products/multifunctional-headwear/original-survivor/season-40-winners-at-war---koru-merge-tribe/125844.999

125844.999_o_survivor40_merge_721585839399-2316.jpg

It was a terrible choice by whoever in Production made that call. It's picking up the colors of everything around it depending on the light, which must make the editors nuts as they try and keep continuity. One angle it looks brown, one angle it looks blue, etc.

chrysana   

Last night, I thought it was a deep burgandy/purple.

Not a fan of Tyson; but, at least he beat Rob.  Rob annoys me.  I would have preferred, Yul or Natalie take it...Natalie is a beast!

Magpie   

I thought it was a charcoal grey, until it started looking brown at tribal. Lighting and other environmental influences sure make a difference with this one. 

Tsylyst   

CBS announced today that the finale will be May 13, and the Reunion Show will be done with Jeff talking to the cast via video chat.

MrsGryn   

Even though it is totally outside the game, I loved the moment after the credits where the Exiles mobbed Jeff to thank him for bringing their loved ones out to them, too. 

MrsGryn   

So when I was filling up the car with gas the other day, I saw a guy using a Survivor buff as a face mask. I wanted to ask him which season since I couldn't see it but he looked too much like a Hantz to want to talk to him. 

I *think* it was a David vs. Goliath Tiva tribe (based on some quick internet research).

gforce   

Since buffs make terrible face masks (assuming it was for coronavirus protection and they basically offer none), I'm assuming it was a Hantz.