Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Best Case/Worst Case Final Three

Pick your top three and your bottom three Survivors  

26 members have voted

1. Out of the players left in the game, which three would you prefer in the final tribal council?

• Dean
    • Janet/TinyTank
    • Elizabeth
    • Lauren
    • Dan
    • Elaine
    • Weekend at Karishma's
    • Tommy
    • Noura
  2. Out of the players left in the game, which three would you haaaaaaaaaaate to see at the final tribal council?

• Dean
    • Janet/TinyTank
    • Elizabeth
    • Lauren
    • Dan
    • Elaine
    • Weekend at Karishma's
    • Tommy
    • Noura

MrsGryn   

Time to pick which Survivor you want to have a chance to win and which you would like to see join Reem Daly on Exile Island....FOREVER!

Magpie   

I chose Tiny Tank, Elaine, and Noura for my F3, not because I'm looking for an all-woman F3 (though that would be nice), but because they annoy me the least and have the best entertainment potential. I know Weekend at Karishma's is actually more fun to laugh at than most any of them, and it would be fun to watch her think she had a chance to win, but no. Too risky!

The three that can GTFO are Weekend at Karishma's, Elizabeth, and Dean, simply because I hate them. 

#TeamCrazyNoura!

MrsGryn   

I went with Elaine, Janet/TT, and Noura as well. These are the three I like the best, and there are reasons for each of them to be there.

Bottom went to Weekend at Karishma's because she is freaking useless or worse, Grabby Dan for being Grabby, and Dean because he is a sad sack who has forgotten how to smile and he turned on Queen Kellee, for which he will never be forgiven. Ever. And he should be forced to live with Reem Daly for a period of not less than one year. 

uaintjak   

Elaine, Janet, and Dean for final three.  Not sure why all the Dean hate, but I'll take my eye candy (such as it is) to final Tribal.

Nopes went to Dan ( I believe he's an innocent grabber, but still, when people say stop, you stop dude), Tommy (something about him) and possibly the most useless Survivor ever, including that poor ukulele lady, Karishma.

Kyara   

Tiny Tank, Elaine and Noura because I like the first two and I’m fascinated to see what Noura would say to the questions. Dan because he’s an ass, Karishma because she’s whiny and useless and Elizabeth because she’s failed women everywhere. 

I went with Elaine, Janet and Karishma as my optimal final three......because I want a 50/50 shot at winning between Janet and Elaine,

knewb   

I'm with uaintjak on this one. No, Dean isn't the best player but he's the cutest, which always scores points in my book.I

I would hate to see Elizabeth, Karishma and Noura. Don't like the way the first one has played and the last two are clueless, and not in a good way. It'd be a helluva final reckoning though. Heeeee.

tlh9   

Tiny Tank and Elaine for sure, I'd love to see.  For my 3rd, I picked Dean.  I'm not sure why, but I kinda like him, and yes, he's cute.

I really hope that Weekend At Karishma's, Elizabeth (who i used to kinda like, but not so much after the recent crap), and Dan (same thing jak said).

I wish I'd thought of Noura's entertainment value at F3. Janet & Elaine and Tommy were my choices but Tommy was a mistake.

I want out Karishma, Elizabeth & Dean.

copssister had a good point about Karishma for the Top 3.

AVorlon   

I don't like any of the remaining guys, so I'm good for an all-female final three. I would want Elaine to be there, but the other two can be wild cards.