Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

AVorlon   

I'm sure the Hierarchy of Hate exists (HOH), and I'm sure that Frankie is only acceptable when everyone else is even worse. 

I'm hoping they cast at least one person I can like. Derrick might be okay, ,but I'll miss him dragging along Victoria and her mane, just for the extra vote. That girl was in pain the whole time because of the clamps on her scalp holding her hair on.  

At this point I would even take Bridgette and her Basil plant, even though they both had the same personality.    

Posted (edited)

If Swaggy and Bay are both coming back, Frankie's going to look sooooo much better in comparison. Yeah, he was annoying, but no where near as bad as they are. I wonder if there will be another fake pregnancy this time around too? 

Edited by nixiechick

I, personally, am hoping this is true about Derrick.  He is my all time favorite player.  And if Bayleigh and Swaggy are anything like they are on The Challenge, they might be tolerable this time around.  I just really hate the thought of another season of Paul. ugh!

Kyara   

Frankie?! Ugh, noooo. I really like Derrick, but is he worth Frankie, Bayleigh, and stupid-ass Swaggy? I don’t know. I really don’t. The hierarchy of hate, indeed!

Magpie   

I hate Frankie, but then I remember how he thought he had America's Favorite in the bag, and he... didn't. Hilarious!

I'm also struggling with the other half.  For the first minute of that video, I kept thinking "that guy looks a lot like Donnie....why can't I remember his name?".  

I read a rumor last night that Dan is on the list of who is coming back. I put very little faith in this one, but it could be interesting. 

Magpie   

At least Dan can legitimately claim to be an "All Star", unlike most of the others we've seen listed so far. (And I like Dan, so fingers crossed...)

angelmi   

New from Evel.   Haleigh, DaVonne and BB21 Nicole are on #BB22 

I keep hearing Frankie turned it down. 
So either he did or is lying about it.
So it has to be either Frankenbooger or Tommy and
since Nicole is the only name I've heard from BB21, it
might just be Tommy.

Dan and Derrick with the other bunch be like Boston and Amber on Survivor all stars targets.  

Kyara   

Ok, I’m just going to believe that Frankie won’t be on. I’m shutting my eyes, plugging my ears, and singing “la la la” until I watch people walk through the BB front door. 

That video above is priceless, Mags

RealityBBQ tweeted about a Craigslist job post which is calling for field producers for day-work posted in US cities - scheduled now through the end of June.  Timing could be right for this to be the "I got a KEY!" segments if we're expecting BB22 to begin launching mid/late-July. 

My guesses (assuming this is true).....

Raleigh - there's one person whom I've not seen mentioned online nor in our guesses AND has a load of baby-daddy drama to bring into the house AND has a connection with the beloved Paul.....Christmas!

Enzo lives about 50 miles from Philadelphia and just over an hour from Trenton, NJ.  Sure, it's an obscure guess, but I wouldn't mind seeing that nearly-lovable meathead back in the game.  And, for the love of OGG, please let it not be either of the Calafiore brothers.  

Detroit could be Nicole Franzel, Victor Arroyo or/and Dan Gheesling.  Though Dan is still listed as a football coach (and MI allowed conditioning to begin yesterday) and I'm not sure Victor could get the extended time off from his police department, but his perspective would certainly be relevant in the house at this time.  Evel Dick claims Nicole wasn't asked (though, weird if Victor was and she wasn't).

Minneapolis = Janelle

Queens is likely Tommy Bracco

I don't care enough to do more thinking than that......just thought I'd share in case any of you want to take some guesses based upon multiple Craigslist postings which may have absolutely zero to do with the BB22 cast. 

angelmi   

I hope no Frankie too, there is a lot of hope for Tommy and Janelle.  So glad Swaggy lost last night on the Challenge.  Josh being his cry baby self last night, tweets saying he is trying to make alliances already for BB.  If we have Tyler, Angelia and Swagg, Bayleigh,  why not Nicole, Victor.  

AVorlon   

I think it would be nice to see Tommy and Christmas back again. Those were people that I could tolerate. 

It seems like hygiene will be a big issue if they do this,  and mostly on the part of the production staff.  The HG's will be quarantined  and corona  free, but I'm guessing there will be no elaborate challenges in the back yard that require a big overnight construction crew.  Too many people to test, so probably more simple challenges.