Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

MrsGryn   
22 hours ago, copssister said:

I thought the Max Headroom version of Dr. Will was creepily attractive.  See.....SEE what this season is doing to me?

Seek help IMMEDIATELY!

venkman7   

We can’t even look forward to the triple eviction. I read that Dr. Plastic teased them about it and now they all know it’s coming. Why, BB, why do you giveth and then taketh away!

Because, it's 2020.....and we can't have nice things.

All I could think about last night while watching the show was whether max capacity of Nicole's vertical nostrils would be a quarter or a half-dollar  She's a living, breathing slot machine - and provides similar payout odds in entertainment value.  

krb428   

@copssister, that was hilarious! And @elizabethann, same. I've either talked through, fast-forwarded through, or simply snoozed through a bunch of this season. I'm usually glued to it, even when the cast is bad. But man, trying to stay interested in this effing cast is hard.

I think the new twist should be to ditch the ones in the house and bring back the ones who've been evicted. They can call it the Courtesy Twist. For us.

While giving instructions for tonight's first veto competition, I imagined Julie saying, "If you fall off your balance beam, you will be incinerated."

A girl can hope.

Am I the only one who thinks this season has been exceptionally boring? I feel we deserve another set of all-stars.

Tsylyst   

Two chances to get rid of Nicole during the triple eviction, and she's still there. Are they thinking that she'd be good to sit next to in the Final Two because whoever else is there with her could just point at her and say "she's already won, vote for me instead"?

SBTZMom   
Posted (edited)

Dani told them who she would go after, and yet they decided not to take her up on her offer.  If I was them, I would have voted to keep Dani, let her win HOH, get blood on her hands, and it would have been an easy week for them. 

Seemed simple to me. 

Edited by SBTZMom
Edited for typo

tlh9   

All that, plus it pissed me off.  I want Nicole OUT of there, I can't stand her anymore, and haven't for some time now!

It's so 2020 that the first night of the new MON/WED/THURS format is bumped by a football game postponed due to COVID.