Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Magpie   
2 hours ago, uaintjak said:

Twitter is a cesspool with all the credibility of that 10th dentist that doesn't recommend Crest.  If Twitter is in favor of something, it almost automatically makes me against it.

I feel the same way about TMZ most of the time. They do get what appears to be legit in there just often enough not to be total crap, but at other times (like in this case), their posts read like the National Enquirer. 

MrsGryn   

I thought Memphis was saying Nicole, not the n-word. Everyone wants to be outraged and they are willing to make shit up to do it. 

Magpie   

Some people say it sounded like he started to say "an idiot", which is entirely possible but not nearly as much fun to clutch pearls about.

Edited with update: 

venkman7   

I am not a fan of Memphis at all but I'd have to agree that, to me, he's saying "David's an idiot" as it also fits more into the context of their conversation. I hate the guy and his comments about Ian were not cool, but have to disagree with the Twitterverse on this one.

dana k   

Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me, too... like he just didn't finish "idiot" after saying "an i". I cannot stand the guy, and have no desire to give him the benefit of the doubt, but my brain filled in that blank with idiot due to the context, and also due to the fact that I frequently refer to David as "an idiot" myself.

Tsylyst   

I thought at first it was a Christmas tree, but I think it's a fountain.

Last time they did this comp, the feeds were down for like six hours.

mewmom30   
On 9/19/2020 at 1:47 AM, forever1267 said:

We just had an earthquake (4.6 allegedly, but it felt a LOT stronger) so, expect that on the Sunday .... Monday? episode.

4.6/4.8 is nothing but  I am sure they will make a big deal out of it.

venkman7   
On 9/19/2020 at 12:31 PM, Magpie said:

Is that a Dalek in the middle? *asked hopefully*

Magpie I would LOVE it if that were the case. Could it exterminate Nicole and Dani?